Jealous Part 2

Joseph Seed-

Joseph doesn't really get jealous because he trusts you more than anything, but he doesn't always trust the people around you. He trusts that he flock understand that you belong to each other and that they wouldn't try anything with you. However, he didn't trust the other people in Hope County, they allowed sin to control their lives and he knew that they didn't care about your relationship with him.

You were talking to some guy, you weren't interested in him at all but even you could see that he was being a little too friendly towards you. Joseph noticed the look in his eyes instantly but he wouldn't freak out. He walked straight up to you and laced his fingers through yours. "Who is your friend, my love?" Joseph asked you, gently kissing your temple before looking at the man. You could see the way his jaw tensed slightly and he glared ever so slightly at the man you were talking to. You were never bothered by Joseph getting jealous because he never got angry about it and wouldn't make you stop talking to somebody, he can just get a little protective and you thought it was adorable.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob rarely gets jealous, he doesn't get jealous because he doesn't believe that anyone is as good for you as he is. You two are perfect together. He believes in survival of the fittest and he knows that he is the alpha male no matter who he is up against. He even gets a little amused when people try to flirt with you and you shoot them down. The only time he actually gets jealous is when you teasingly flirt back even if he knows that you are mocking them, and he gets really protective when he can see that they aren't backing down and you are getting uncomfortable.

Either way, Jacob will pace over to you and stand beside you, wrapping an arm around you in a vice like grip or just planting his hand firmly on your back. "Everything alright here, pup?" Jacob would ask while glaring at the person flirting with you, if they still wouldn't take the hint he would even growl at them. If the person wasn't intimidated by Jacob (for some insane reason) he wouldn't be against putting them in their place either verbally or physically. You never really say anything but you admit to yourself that you think that his behaviour is a turn on. And Jacob would be against taking you home and marking you as his for the next day.

John Seed-

John is always jealous, constantly jealous of something or someone when it came to you. He would be jealous if somebody flirted with you or even thought that they had a chance. But he would also feel jealous if you just gave somebody else more attention than you were giving him. John is love-starved so he loves to have your attention, your attention is his new addiction and he can't get enough so it. He will let you know when he wants a little more attention by taking your hand in his, wrapping his arm around you, or just getting closer to you in public. You don't mind at all.

When somebody is flirting with you, John sees it instantly and will deal with the situation just as fast. How dare they think that they even have the smallest chance with you? When he sees someone flirting with you he will walk straight over to you and wrap his arm around your waist, pulling you into a kiss. "Hey babe" he would pull away and smile at you, you would be either too flustered or too amused to respond. If the flirted still didn't get the hint to back off, John is not above threatening them. You always pull him away before his temper gets the best of him, but he will remind you who you belong with that night.

Faith Seed-

Faith gets jealous quite a lot but tries not to show it. If you want somebody else it would destroy her but she would let you go, as long as you are happy. She doesn't get jealous when you are just being friendly with somebody but she will get jealous if someone is flirting with you. But she would never make a scene and she probably won't even say anything. You can tell when she is getting jealous and are more than happy to reassure her. When she gets jealous she can get a little insecure.

If somebody is flirting with you Faith will just watch with a frown, usually walking over to you and joining the conversation politely. As soon as she walks over to you, you can see the jealously in her eyes and act on it. You will casually refer to Faith as your girlfriend or just take her hand in yours, giving it a reassuring squeeze. Other times she will take some control and just walk over to you, wrapping her arms around your waist or your arm and kissing you on the cheek while you speak to the person. "I love you" She will smile sweetly at you before just standing by your side as you talk to them, of course you will always say 'I love you' back to her with an equally loving smile. In that moment she because secure again and less jealous of the person because she knows that she had your affection, not them.

Requests?