They Read MY Stories About Them

The request was the Seeds reading my fanfics about them. Such as "Little Red", "Devotion", "Have a Little Faith" and this preference book.

WARNING! Spoilers for my other stories!!!

This was fun to think about XD

Joseph Seed-

If Joseph ever read this book he would appreciate when he is portrayed as kind and caring. He would like that he is portrayed as a respectful and loving partner in many case. The more NSFW parts would having him blushing and get him flustered, after all it is against the rules of the project but he would try to find the positives. Joseph might not really understand but he would appreciate that somebody wanted to write about him and that people actually wanted to read about him whether it was his own words or somebody else's.

Jacob Seed-

If Jacob read "Little Red" and this preference book, he would probably complain about how I made him seem 'too soft', even though we all know he would be a secret softy. He would at least be happy that he defeated the deputy in the story. When reading this preference book he would secretly like the way he is portrayed as strong but dislike the mentions of him actually being so caring and comforting. He would be confused about why somebody would write about him in such a manner or why people would want to read about him.

John Seed-

If John read "Devotion" and this preference book, he would have some comments to make. On the positive side, he would like how is could be presented as charming and that he as a kind heart (in his own way at least). He would brag about 'totally being able to get the deputy' when reading "Devotion". Unfortunately, he would have complaints about himself being portrayed in a humorous way, I don't think that he would be too happy about that. He would feel some pride since somebody had written about him in this way and that people wanted to read about him, yeah lets juts feed his ego guys.

Faith Seed-

If Faith read "Have a Little Faith" and this preference book, she would probably get a little flustered because somebody had written about her. She would smile when she is portrayed as kind and friendly, happy that people thought of her like this. It would probably give her a little bit more confidence, obviously some people liked her and found her interesting. She wouldn't understand why somebody was writing about her or why people where reading about her but she wouldn't be against it.

This was kind of hard to think about XD so how do you guys think they would react?

Requests?