You are a Vampire

Joseph Seed-

Joseph liked to know every member of his flock personally, he would share conversation with his children and hold confessionals were they can speak with him and confess their sins and doubts with him. He had only seen you a handful of times, he had seen you in his church when he was staying late after his afternoon sermons. You would come in, pray, and leave, you never approached Joseph and usual remained in the back pews. You had intrigued him. During one of your many night visits to his church, Joseph approached you and sat beside you. He tried to respect your privacy so he didn't ask why you only came of a night or anything else about yourself. Eventually it became a regular thing for you both to meet in his church of a night for some stimulating conversation. Eventually a relationship formed between you both. Obviously Joseph was a very religious man and you felt guilty for not telling him about what you are, so you told him that you are a vampire. He had to take some time to process the information but he accepted you, he understood why you were nervous about telling him but told you that you didn't have anything to feel guilty about, it is not your fault that you are vampire.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob knew that something was different about you, but he just thought that you were a very secluded person. You were one of his soldiers, his fastest, his strongest, you recovered from wounds quicker than any other soldiers. You would be the only soldier that returned when all the others had been wiped out. Also, you only ever did night rounds and night missions. It was fair to say that Jacob had his eye on you. Eventually he got closer to you, you became friends and even began a relationship. It was once you both had formed a trust with each other that you told him you were a vampire, he wasn't as freaked out as you thought he would be. You had to prove it to him since he didn't believe you, but once you did prove it he was very accepting. He didn't have a problem with you feeding off of people, after all you were drinking from the weak so you were culling the herd.

John Seed-

John was always busy, he was always meeting new people of Hope County. He had noticed you, but he only ever saw you when he was outside at night. You had instantly caught his attention but he had always been too busy to speak to you. Eventually he found himself with some free time and took a late night walk, hoping to bump into you, and luckily he spotting you on your own late night walk. He casually walked over to you and introduced himself, he instantly became fond of you. You were so interesting to talk to and something about you seemed so different. You had his full attention. After that you would both meet up after he finished his work for the day and you would both just go for a walk together. He completely trusted you and opened up to you. It was after he kissed you for the first time that you told him that you were a vampire. You felt as if he deserved to know. It definitely took him off guard but he guessed that it explained quite a lot about you. You took his silence badly and just walked to walk away from him, but before you could he kissed you again. Assuring you that he still liked you and that he wanted to learn more about it, about you.

Faith Seed-

Faith was very much a day person, she loved the sun and the bright colours of the nature around her. However, this didn't stop her from being able to admire the beauty of the night, the way the moon reflected off of the river and the quiet, peaceful atmosphere. She was walking along the river, relaxing after a long day, when she saw you sitting beside the riverbank. She approached you straight away and got talking to you, she instantly loved you. You seemed to share her love for nature but you also seemed to prefer the night to the day, she just found you endearing. She asked to see you again and was a little confused when you insisted on only meeting of a night, but she agreed anyway. She adored your late night talks beside the river. You had grown very fond of her and wanted her to know everything about you, so you told her that you were a vampire. You expected her to run away, to pull a face of disgust, or something. But she didn't. She just hugged you and told you that everything would be alright, she wanted to know more about it. It didn't change her opinion on you but she did understand your 'quirks' a little bit more.

Requests?