Mabel.

The Kiddos

Aud💃🏻
Who the hell decided to take my other ballet slipper??

Benny🏒
Why would we take your slipper??

Si🏒
Oops.....

May🤸‍♂️🎶
That idiot decided to take it^^^

Aud💃🏻

Si🏒 It ain't my fault, our bags get messed up all the time

Si🏒
It ain't my fault, our bags get messed up all the time.

Aud💃🏻
I can't wait for the day you guys leave and the mud room will be free of all hockey gear.

May🤸‍♂️🎶
Okay I'm officially muting this gc because I'm just about to be dropped off.

I shut my phone off and reach for my bag at the bottom of my feet "Alright have a good day"Dad smiles

"Thank you, please don't forget to pick me up at"

"Yes I know, one. Go get your education"Dad chuckles, I lean over and kiss his cheek.

"Bye!" I wave at him as I close the door. It was the weekend after the home opener. And I was expecting a lot of people to come up to me and congratulate me on either me or on behave of my brothers, whom were at practice.

"Hey May! Good job on Saturday!" A few people chorus. I thank them. I walk over to my locker and shove my gym back at the foot of my locker.

"Mabel!" I hear, I look around to see Mia rushing over to me "did you get to see the games highlights? Well more like your brothers?" She asks as she approaches me.

"Uh obviously not, we don't like to watch highlights"

"Okay whatever your Lane family superstition is, just watch this because it's the cutest thing in the world" She presses play and I watch the camera stay on my brothers. I shut my locker and we lean back watching it. It showed every goal the twins had made, the next goal I knew that was coming up was Bennett's hat trick. It shows Simon sliding the puck over to Ben and he shoots it.

The two hug and you could see their excitement you hear the announcer "Bennett Lane with a hat trick, assisted by his brother again! Welcome to the NHL boys!" The camera pans over to the crowd and they showed the four us, Audrey was throwing her hat onto the ice and you could see me filming her as she does so.

"Man oh man, this is definitely a surreal moment for the Lane's right about now" The announcers talk as they continue to show us celebrating. I could see Dad pull mom into a hug and kiss her quickly. Mom was of course crying.