Audrey.

"Boo"I jump in my seat and look up from my schoolwork "don't you usually go to the dance studio during your spare?" Greg asks, taking a seat across from me.

"You don't have a spare" I comment, ripping out one of my earbuds.

"No I don't but we have a tournament coming up so all the boys on the team have to come in for some tutoring" he gestures to the large group of boys gathering in the library classroom.

"Understandable" I nod.

"So shouldn't you be at the studio?" He asks playing with one of my highlighters.

"I'm actually going to New York"

"Your going again?" He asks, I hum.

"Juilliard is a very demanding school"

"Your not even yet"

"I'm in the last runs" I counter

"So you should find out when?"

"Beginning of March"

"Greg!" Someone yells. Greg waves his hand.

"So I never asked Casp but how was your date?" He smirks. I narrow my eyes at him.

"I'm not going to discuss my boyfriends birthday details I planned with his best friend"

"I'll just ask him later. He's coming back this weekend" I roll my eyes.

"You should go before we both get in trouble"

"It's fine, I finished most of my homework earlier, I just need to get some chemistry homework"

"so what was your intention again Greg?" I ask him tilting my head as I focus on my physics homework.

"Nothing just wanted to see how you were doing"

"And why's that?"

"I can't see how my best girl is doing?"

"Best girl?" I question "you talked to Casper" he sighs and leans back in his chair.

"He's just worried"

"And why would he be worried?"

"He mentioned something about you looking tired when you hung out"

"Well you tell him I'm fine"he tilts his head and I sigh "I'm just stressing out with all the trips to New York and back"

"Look I don't wanna be the pillar between you and Casper. He just wanted me to make sure you were okay and because I've grown to like you and I wanted to make sure you were okay too"

"You saw the large cup of coffee I had today during first didn't you?"

"How could I miss it"he shrugs.

"I assure you Greg I'm fine"

"I know but just remember you have to take care of yourself"

"Thanks for the tips Greg"

"I'm only trying to help"

"Gregory"A teacher calls. Greg looks back and throws a thumbs up. He stands up and slides the chair back into the table with his foot.

"Since I won't be seeing you tomorrow good luck in New York"he says placing my highlighters back down.

"You don't wish someone luck when on stage"

"Right break a leg"he smiles at me. I roll my eyes at him as I watch him jog off to the library classroom.

I put my earbud back in when another body seats itself in the same chair greg was sitting in.