Simon.

"I'm exhausted"Bennett groans beside me in the passenger seat. Usually my twin was the one to drive us to the rink every practice and game and then I'd drive home but I was gonna be the nicer brother and allow him to chill for the morning considering he was up doing therapy again half the night.

"You know you can always tell coach or the trainers"

"I don't wanna pull out now"he yawns "and plus this is only like the fifth game we've played in the NHL, wouldn't that make me look like I'm a pussy" I laugh at my twin as I turn my signal on.

"Don't forget that dad got a concussion in his like seventh game and was out for four weeks"

"Yes but a concussion is different then pulling out because I'm tired"

"Mental health days" I sing. Mom and dad have always been keen on mental health, of course they are.

"No mental health days in national hockey"

"Just promise me you'll be okay for the day"

"I'm fine, I'm just gonna go home and sleep"

"You can't"

"You can't tell me shit Si"

"We're filming that documentary today? Did you forget"

"Oh fucking hell, your driving home then"

"Fine by me"

After what seemed like a super long practice and a quick shower we walked out of the practice rink and got ready to film. Thankfully I remembered to pack some decent looking clothes "Hey guys"we say together.

"I'm Bennett Lane"

"And Simon Lane, and we just finished practice and we're about to head home so come on"

"We surprisingly still live at home despite the pleas we tell to our mother but she insists we at least stay for one full year in the NHL" Bennett chuckles as I pull out of the rink's parking lot. The camera man asked us questions which I'm sure they will cut out later "oh yea I think we'll live together, I mean we're twins, we're on the same NHL team, same line for crying out loud we cant be separated to easily"

They go on to ask us questions about growing up between St Louis and Toronto, how difficult it was for us kids to have dad travel a lot and how our life was with our crazy family schedule.

"It's definitely very chaotic in our house whether it's us running around or us being together and just chilling as a family. We're either always on the go" Bennett says "we've had to go with the flow a lot, our sisters either doing homework and studying at the rink or us doing homework or studying at the gym where our youngest sister was or the dance studio, we're a very busy family"Bennett chuckles.

"Well here we are, the Lane family home. Which I'm sure most of the world has seen but come on, let's go inside" I say as I cut the engine, we grab our practice bags from the trunk.

We walked into the house and got settled into the couch to do more questions, mom and dad even did an interview. About an hour and a half later we said goodbye to the camera crew "want a quick lunch? I'll make sandwiches quickly" Mom says as we enter the kitchen again, this time Sophie was standing beside dad.

"No I'm fine, I think I'm just gonna go and take a nap"

"You sure you don't want anything to eat?" Mom asks, he shakes his head.

"Don't worry babe, they do feed them at the arena" Dad chuckles.

"Can I have a sandwich?" I ask as I hear my twin brother walk upstairs. Mom chuckles with a nod and asks Sophie she accepts.