Mabel.

I feel someone shake my shoulder and I groan as the person turns me around and forces me out of my slumber "get up"I hear Audrey whine.

"Audrey what the hell are you doing?" I ask her with a loud sigh.

"Get up"

"Why? It's our first day of spring break and I would've liked to stay asleep till noon"

"We're going somewhere"She tells me, I finally open my eyes and stare up at my sister.

"What?"

"Get up! We have to start moving!" She whisper yells before leaving my room. I feel something land at the bottom of my feet. I roll over and see that it was four in the morning.

"Audrey! What the hell!" I yell after her.

"Come on! Get up!" She yells. I sigh and roll out of bed.

I don't know what's come over my sister at this oddly hour and I'm not sure why she's dragging me out of bed but knowing her it has to be a very good reason.

I pulled on the clothes Audrey threw at me which consisted of Lululemon leggings and one of Simon or Bennett's Toronto maple leaf hoodies, I also threw on a pair of white converse before brushing my teeth and brushing my hair, I meet Audrey in the kitchen. She hands me a travel mug which I assume is full of coffee and grabs her keys.

"So what are we doing?" I ask my sister curiously.

"Don't worry, you'll find out soon enough. I have blankets in the car and we'll get McDonalds when we're closer"

"Closer to where?" I ask my sister. She glares at me "okay fine, let's go then"I say as we walk out the front door. As we slide into her car I reach into the back seat to grab the blankets, I hand one to her and the two of us spread the blankets out.

"Okay wait? You did tell mom and dad right?" I ask her.

"Hmm kinda I mean I mentioned it but they never really answered. The twins know at least"

"Oh yes, like that's gonna help us in this situation" She chuckles and pulls out of the driveway.

"Just go back to sleep"

"Well you've dragged me out of my bed at four in the morning, it'll be awhile before I can sleep again" my sister rolls her eyes at me as she sets up her phone to the Bluetooth to start her playlist.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Wake up"Audrey says nudging me. I slowly open my eyes and sit up. I look around us.

"Niagara Falls?" I ask my sister "we've been here hundreds of times"I tell her.

"We've never ate breakfast burritos and watched the sunrise at Niagara Falls"she says as she pulls out a bag of breakfast burritos and smoothies which I guess she bought while I was asleep. "Come on we're gonna miss the sunrise"she tells me. I nod and get out of the car. The two of us walk over to falls and sit down on one of the rocks in the middle where you could see both sides of the Falls.

She hands me my smoothie and first breakfast burrito "so hmm tell me, why did you drag me out here to watch the sunrise? Not that I don't love this idea but we could've just watched it from the backyard"

"I couldn't sleep last night"

"And why the hell not?" I ask her before biting into my burrito.

"Emails came out for Juilliard last night"I swallow my food.

"Oh my god!" I squeal. "And?" I ask her.

"I haven't opened the email"She says with a sigh. I look over at my sister.