Audrey.

📍ontheroadagain audreylane watch out roads, you've got another Lane to worry about😉 thanks mom and dad for the cute keychain💙tagged joellane chloelane

📍ontheroadagain
audreylane watch out roads, you've got another Lane to worry about😉 thanks mom and dad for the cute keychain💙
tagged joellane chloelane

simonlane did you intend to make that a pun??
audreylane what's the pun? I'm lost. Stop texting the message chat and answer me. @simonlane
hayleywilliams she doesn't understand her own pun😂😂
bennettlane lets go!!!
mabellane yay another driver to drive me around.
joellane that's my girl!
chloelane💙
unknown31 the fact that the Lane's all use the blue heart emoji to each other😭😭
travisdermott YAY!!! Now drive over here please.

"Well look who it is"Mabel says as she pulls on the passenger door "you pass your test like four hours ago and now your here picking me up"She says as she throws her bags into the back seat of Dad's car.

I roll my eyes "oh shit wait, I forgot something in my locker hold on"Mabel says and rushed out of the car.

"May!" I yell after her and shake my head with a laugh. I watch as her school walks out and I see Casper walking out looking tired as ever. I tap on the horn lightly and his head snaps up, I roll down the passenger side window as he walks over to me lugging a lot of bags.

"Hey stranger"I smile and he smiles back at me.

"I saw your story, congrats" he says eyeing me in the drivers side.

"You drive don't you?" I ask him and he nods.

"Yea but I hardly ever get the car"he explains "where's Mabel?"

"Ran in to get something from her locker" I roll my eyes "I think we're gonna go get something to eat really quickly because I'm starving"

"I wish, I've got to head to the arena soon for practice"

"Do you gotta head there now?" I ask him. He nods.

"Hop in, I'll drive you. We'll stop at Burger King" I tell him.

"Seriously?" He asks.

"Hey Casper" Mabel says as she gets into the back.

"Yes I'm serious come on, throw your stuff into the trunk"

"Okay but I'm paying for Burger King"he tells me and I shrug. He opens up the trunk as Mabel looks at me through the rear view mirror. I roll my eyes at her as Casper slides into the passenger seat.

"Are you heading to dance?" Mabel asks me as I pull away from their school. I nod.

"I don't have to be there till like three thirty so"I tell my sister as I stop at a red light, I could see a Burger King just down the road "I'll drop you off first Casper"I tell him and he nods.