Simon.

It was my day off and so I texted Megan, and well an hour later I was at her apartment.

"I had to tell my brother about us"

"I'm not surprised" Megan chuckles, her head on my chest "How is he anyways? After the whole Bye week incident?"

"He's okay, I mean I can still tell he's shakin up, he usually is after an episode like that and he's been going to a lot more therapy sessions that's for sure"

"Really?"

I hum "he goes to them like religious after an episode"

"That's kinda sad"

"Yea I mean, I think he's gonna have more episodes because to be fair the medicine isn't working"

"How the hell do you know that?"

"I may or may not have listened into his and my mother's conversation"

"Simon Leo Lane"

"Ouuu the middle name" she whacks my arm and I chuckle.

"So what else did you hear?" She asks, moving her head from my bare chest to the pillow beside my head.

"If it's not getting better, I think I heard something about a lung transplant?"

"Holy shit, really?" I shrug.

"Mind if we change the topic?" I ask, looking over at her.

"Okay, well what do you want to talk about? Pillow talk commence" she jokes. I pull her closer to me and her eyes widen.

"I was thinking something that doesn't involve a lot of talking?" I mutter before giving her a quick kiss.

"Hmmm, I think I like that day"She smiles before kissing me back.
~~~~~~~~~~~

📍Scotiabank Arena meganstuart tonight's views are so much better then my school books

📍Scotiabank Arena
meganstuart tonight's views are so much better then my school books.
tagged mapleleafs

adamssophie enjoy babe!!! Can't wait to go to one with you soon!!!
simonlane gonna look for you in the stands tonight;)
unknown61 she knows Simon??
bennettlane I just have the feeling your wearing Simon's jersey.
audreylane you lucky..... I'm stuck at a gym meet.
willowbrooks where ya seated babe!! Imma be running!

"So when the hell were you gonna tell me that you gave Megan tickets for tonight's game?" My twin asks, I roll my eyes and continue to tie my skates up.

"Spur of the moment?"I shrug.

"Who's megan? The girl he brought to the New Years Eve party?" Keegan asks.

"Simon and Megan go way back" David chuckles.

"Like way back as in Sophie and Bennett way back?" Victor asks.