Bennett.

I gently slam Sophie's car trunk shut, she hands me the backpack and I shrug it on my shoulders before we start to head towards the airport "I'm very surprised you aren't lazy and tired" I smile over at my fiancé, she rolls her eyes as our hand twine together.

"How can I be tired when I'm spending my first week of summer vacation with my fiancé" she pecks my cheek and I chuckle.

I had stayed in Michigan with Sophie for at least a month, during her exam season and then during one of her late nights we booked a vacation to Turks and Caicos.

We checked in our luggage before going through security and heading to our gate "are you sure my dress is okay?" Sophie asks as we sat in a breakfast place. I lean forward and smile at my fiancé. "What? Your doing it again" I shrug.

"Nothing just smiling at the fact I get to marry you in a couple days"she blushes.

"Our parents are gonna be pissed"

"You mean our mother's?" I ask as she puts her phone down.

"Yea that too"

"Who cares what they think, it only matters that this is happening"

"Your giddy" she comments.

"I'll be honest this is the highlight of my year"I shrug and she gives me a sympathetic smile. She places her chin in her palm.

"I'm excited to marry you"she smiles.

"I'm excited to marry you too"I smile back "I've been exited to marry you"

"I think our siblings will be mad we decided to elope"She comments playing with her straw in her drink.

"Okay well their gonna have to get over it because we've been talking about this for years"

"It hasn't been years" she corrects.

"Uh yea it has, remember the family vacation to Rome and we went out for late night pizza?" She looks at me confused before it finally clicking.

"That was after our junior year" she says. I smile and nod. "I guess it has been years since we talked about our future together"

"And I wouldn't want to start a future with anyone else"

"This is insane" she laughs.

"Okay but let's be real, we haven't really done things by the book. I mean first I proposed to you on our couch, and then re proposed because I knew you wanted a better one"

"The first proposal was fine"she laughs, I roll my eyes.

"And now we're getting eloped in Turks and Caicos" I shrug.

"We are insane"

"What can we do"She laughs and I smile.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~