Simon.

📍somewherefallish mabellane it's officially fall

📍somewherefallish
mabellane it's officially fall..... I'll be back once it's Christmas again😊
tagged audreylane

chloelane so glad we decided to get family fall pictures done instead of winter😂
joellane I like the fall ones better......
simonlane so no more classic rink family pictures?
bennettlane bummer.
christina.marleau my cuties!!!
kalanileblanc I miss you ladies so much!! Hope to see you during the holidays!❤️
cassidylane heyo cuties!
audreylane my sista💗💗🥰

"Do you have your mask Bennett?" The receptionist asks. Bennett nods and pulls it out. Mom and I wait for him as he does so. He slips it on and we were taken back to his normal testing area.

As mom mentioned the doctor appointments would be more frequent and I was being dragged to this one just in case mom or dad weren't in town and of course Sophie was never home so I had to be informed.

As much as I love Ben and I do, I hate hospitals no matter how long we've spent in hospitals I will never be able to stand them.

"Hey babe, looking good"Bennett says as we come to a stop at one of his friends room.

"Oh yea thanks, living that CF live with bronchitis" Marcus says. Bennett chuckles and leans on the doorway.

"What's got you coming back? We saw your game that other night. Didn't we Julie"Marcus looks up at the nurse treating him.

"Just a normal check up, see if I'm still gonna be a hockey player later today" My twin says with a smile. As much as he's in pain, I know he doesn't like to show his pain to others.

"Eh, you'll be skating around these halls with those socks of yours in no time, I'd rather see that. Wouldn't you Julie?"

Julie laughs and I look to mom, she had a smile on her face.

"Oh yea, I'd rather much have him fall and break his nose and bleed out on the hospital floor rather then the ice"Julie jokes, Bennett laughs.

"Mr Lane?" A nurse calls.

"I'll catch ya on the flip side man" my twin pushes off the wall

"You too. I'll watch you play tonight"Marcus winks but I could tell it wasn't a very teasing one.

"Thanks" he nods at his friend and we start to walk away "oh yea Julie! I hope your gonna be watching too!" He yells and I laugh.

"Ben"mom calls "let's go"she demands. He nods and falls into step with me. We enter a room and begin his check up.
~~~~~~~~~~~
I lace up my skate, Bennett already finished lacing his own up "you feeling okay?" I ask my twin as he was zoned out.

"Hmm yea, I'm okay"he nods and looks back down at his phone. I catch a glimpse of his phone and see him on Instagram, Sophie has just posted,