Bennett.

📍Michigan State University

adamssophie To my new ladies in green, welcome to qualifiers!!!💚💚💚

baileyava LETS GO!!!💚💚💚
leighawhite AYYYEEEEEE!
katiejackson (commenting after the game) WE QUALIFIED BABY!!!!!💚
bennettlane so proud baby!
chloelane super proud of all of you!💗
allison_adams what a great game!!!❤️

I cut the engine after I pulled into the Adams family home, I was dropping something off for mom and wanted to also pay them a visit. I knock on the front door before shoving my key into their key hole "Hello?" I yell into the house that shouldn't be empty.

"Ben? In the kitchen"I hear Shannan yell. I swing my keys around as I walk into kitchen.

"Hey Shannan"I smile as we hug quickly "this is from my mother"I give her the small cake mom had baked and the papers mom wanted me to drop off.

"Tell your mother thank you"

"Will do, is Daniel home or?"

"He's actually still at work so it's just me"she smiles at me as she places the dish in the fridge.

"Well it's a good thing I came over isn't it"I chuckle as I sit on one of the chairs at the island.

"Truly, were you able to watch Sophie's game this morning?" She asks me as she turns on the faucet to start the dishes. I stand up, placing my keys and phone on the counter and help her.

"I wasn't, I had practice"

"Practice? You don't have a game tonight do you?" I shake my head as she steps to the side to dry while I wash.

"No, it was an optional skate today but I decided I would go in today"

"Well don't tire yourself out we do need you for playoffs"I chuckle as I hand her a plate.

"I won't I promise" I smile at her.
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Funny story, I actually just got back from your house"I tell Sophie who was on Bluetooth as I drove home.

"Really why?" Sophie asks with a chuckle.

"Mom had me drop of some things and your mom was home alone so I stayed for a bit"

"Aww aren't you cute"I roll my eyes as I turn on my turn signal.

"What are you up to?" I ask.

"Homework, I've got a lot"

"Countdown check up?" She chuckles.