Bennett.

"So when do you leave for Arizona?" I ask Megan as she drives out of the complex's garage.

"In a few days"

"And your parents are coming in tomorrow?" I ask her. She nods slowly. "Well that's gonna be fun"

"Oh yes, they are about to have so much fun looking at our apartment"

"Tell me again how long they'll be here for?" She laughs.

"Two days, one night. No need to worry" She assures me.

"And to top it all off you want me to accompany you to the game tomorrow night?" I ask. She nods "with them?" She nods again "seriously"

"Bennett"she laughs "I know my parents aren't well your parents but seriously?"

"Okay I'm sorry"I chuckle as my phone buzzes and I pull it out to see I got a few new emails.

"Anything good?" Megan asks. I shrug.

"So no one I know is like here besides you so mind if I run an idea by you?"

"Hmm depends on the idea?" She smiles over at me.

"Since I won't be playing at all anytime this season I was thinking I should do something"

"Okay don't sugarcoat things just go on with it Ben"

"You know how my dad has the Lane Foundation, I was thinking about doing something like that but revolved around cystic fibrosis, I mean dad's is more like mental health mine would be completely different"

I watch as megan looks between me and the road "you know I think that's a great idea"she nods. "It'll make your recovery much more easier on you when your mind is on something else"

"Is that your way of telling me I need to get off my ass?"

"You said it"she shrugs.

"You implied it" She narrows her eyes at me before turning back to the road. "Thanks for driving me today"

"No big deal"she shrugs "I think it's great your helping the girls with their winter fair"

"I'm just helping Audrey with her senior project"

"I still think it's great"she shrugs.

"And plus I have nothing better to do so"I shrug, she chuckles.

We soon pull up to my sisters school "Thanks Meg"

"Ya ya ya"she waves her hand as I pop open the door. I smile at her before I close the door.

"Ouuu great! Your here!" I hear audrey say as she runs up to me.

"So where are you setting up your booth?" I ask her as I follow her into her school. I had been to the girls school a handle full of times.

"In the courtyard outside"

"And you guys are allowed out of uniform?" I ask her, seeing her in jeans and her short hunter boots.

"Yea"she nods, I swing my arm around her shoulders and lean against her gently.

"Hey Audrey"a few people smile and greet her.

"Where's your sister?"I ask her.

"My sister?" She chuckles looking up at me as I push open the door. "And she's probably by the food or looking to see what kind of food there are"

"How am I not surprised"I chuckle.

"So what's your booth again?" I ask her.

"I told you last night"