Audrey.

{WE LOVE BLANK PAGES LOL}

 📍Sunnyside Beach, Toronto

audreylane "Hey May! Hop in we're gonna go watch the sunset instead of homework!"
tagged mabellane

joellane you guys better not complain that you didn't got homework then.
audreylane we'd never @joellane
chloelane I should be angry but this is so sweet!
simonlane when mom doesn't know whether to punish you or awe😂
hayleywilliams okay but like this is super cute!!!
emmaholl can we do this during exams next semester when it warms up??😂
casper.phoenix 💛
unknown50 HOLD UP IS THE YELLOW HEART CASPER AND AUDREY'S THING?? IS IT CAUSE CASPER IS ON THE ERIE OTTERS AND THEIR YELLOW?!??
marner_93 who remembers when I was like that with Joel and Chloe? ^^^
auston_matthews I think I remember you did it for Ben and Sophie too.......
43kadri okay but I think I was the one to figure out the blue heart was Joe and Chloe's thing.

"Audrey"I hear, I look up from ripping off my jazz shoes to see Bethany walking in with a smile "your solo this year is amazing"I smile back.

"Thank you" I say as she sits beside me on the bench in the dressing room.

"I'm really happy your choosing to focus more on other techniques of dance"she gives me a soft smile. I lean back hitting the wall gently.

"You know, me too"I nod "only took me three years to realize but I'm finally happy" she wraps an arm around my shoulders and pulls me into her.

"And my has your happiness shown a lot lately"I chuckle "now take a couple minutes, grab a drink of water and the group is starting rehearsal" she says after squeezing me.

"Alright I'll be in soon"I say as she stands up, she gives me one last smile before walking out.

I joined the group for our rehearsal, which took another hour and a half of my time but I wasn't complaining, I was finally free from hours and hours of ballet.

"Bye Aud!" Hayley yells from across the parking lot, I laugh and wave back at her before I slide into the car. Usually on days Mabel and I both had gym and dance I'd just take the car and pick up Mabel from gym so mom and dad don't have to get us both.

Lately I've been pushing them for my own car considering having one family car was hard, Dad was very on board but with mom it's a little different.

I throw my dance bag to the back seats as I got comfy in the drivers seat, I quickly checked my notifications on my phone before I turned on the car. I had a few Snapchats, some instagram notifications but most of my notifications came from texts, I noticed the family group chat, the sibling ones and a couple from Casper. I decided I'll answer later while I wait a bit for Mabel.