Mabel.

"Thanks for the day Soph"I smile as she cuts the engine, we had spent the day downtown while everyone was out, I had told her about my problem with the Olympic scout and she noticed our stressed I was so she took me out for a day of shopping.

"Of course May! I might as well hang out with my sisters while I'm in town"

"I hate that you live so far away now"I tell her as we grab my shopping bags from the back of her car.

"I know me too, but you know"

I nod "I know how good that school is and how much education is to you"

"Not everyone wants to me an Olympian or national singer" she jokes. I roll my eyes as I open the front door.

"Audrey!" I yell, she had stayed home to finish some homework.

"Kitchen!" She yells. We walk into the kitchen "damn looks like you guys shopped till you drop" she laughs.

"Where's mom and dad?" I ask as I put the bags down.

"Mom is with Aunt Kalani, Dad is with Uncle Alex"she says "also dad made grilled cheese sandwiches, there in the fridge"Sophie and I immediately rush for the sandwiches.

"Jeez vultures" Audrey mumbles. I pull out the tray they were on and took a Snapchat story of them.

"So I guess it's just us gals for dinner?" Sophie chuckles as I sit beside Audrey at the nook

"Oh no, Soph you don't have to stay here with us. We're fine"

"Oh please, I've spent so much time with your brothers and the wags I haven't spent a lot of time with you"

"Sophie it's okay"

"Oh come on seriously! We can have a girls night! Go to the store for junk food, order pizzas, make a blanket bed in the living room" I look to my sister and she shrug.

"Oh why not"I say and Sophie winks at us as she drinks her coke.

📍MetroGroceryStoreaudreylane fun fact I consider the Adams the older sisters I never had

📍MetroGroceryStore
audreylane fun fact I consider the Adams the older sisters I never had.
tagged adamssophie allison_adams