Audrey.

📍Studio Swing, Toronto

audreylane celebrating 18 years of Studio Swing tonight with the best dance teacher and the best group of people! Fun fact Miss Bethany opened her dance studio 18 years ago and every single one of these girls and I took her very first class, 18 years later were her first senior class! Congratulations Miss Bethany!
tagged @studioswing @bethanyhill

hayleywilliams YAY!!! miss Beth did that!!💞💞
bethanyhill 💛💛💛💛
emmaholl this is adorable! Congratulations Miss Bethany!
chloelane I can't believe all of you were the first to join her class on her very first day the studio opened and now your all seniors. Congratulations Bethany! We are so proud of you!💗
LaneFamilyUpdates this is sooo cute!!!

📍Michigan State University adamssophie celebrating the fact that we're half way done our sophomore year of University! tagged baileyava

adamssophie celebrating the fact that we're half way done our sophomore year of University!
tagged baileyava

baileyava hell yea baby!!!
leighawhite alright okay rub it innnnn
allison_adams congrats sis!!!
bennettlane that's my girl!🤙🏼💙
willowbrooks come home now! I've missed you
clairemiller see you soon!💗
mollyskinner congrats girlfriend! See you soon love!

"Oh here we go"Simon sighs as he cuts the engine, I look up from my phone. "Don't do any talking and just let me take care of it"he says, I notice a crew of reporters waiting out front of the arena. The fact that my brother took me here to start our brother sister date makes me kind of angry but he said he needed to get something done.

"Like I was gonna answer" I chuckle.

"Your facial expressions"he looks back at me and I laugh as we both slide out of the car, I wait for Simon as he rounds the car, he places a hand on my shoulder.

"Simon, how have you been dealing with the whole Bennett surgery?" A reporter asks, Simon wraps an arm around my shoulder.

"It's been okay, he's home now which is good but we're all just taking it day by day"he says.

"Will you miss him during this season?" Someone asks.