Bennett.

"You guys be careful okay"mom reminds us. We were heading on our road trip before the Christmas holidays, which I mean it's still November but still.

"Of course mom" I say as I drove Simon and I to the airport. This was weird me driving this early in the morning, Simon was feeling a bit under the weather so I opted to drive us today.

"And you have your meds and all your therapy"

"Yes mother"

"And you guys grabbed Simon some medication right?" She says.

"Yea apparently it's just a 24 hour thing so the worst is over, he'll be okay" I tell mom.

"Oh alright. Keep me updated and I love you two"

"Love you more ma"I say before we end the call. I soon pulled into the airport "Simon"I call and look over to see him still passed out.

"Simon!" I yell and he jumps awake. I laugh "we're here"he nods and groggily gets out of the car. I can't help but wonder if I'm like that after I've had it rough the night before. I grab both of our suitcases and we make our way to the private plane. I settle down beside him as he immediately falls back asleep. I check my phone before we took off. It was Sophie and I's five year anniversary, and I knew from last night that she had been stressed about homework and assignments that she didn't go to bed till late.

She still hadn't texted me back so I assumed she was still asleep. So I let my Instagram picture settle and turn my phone on airplane mode before we take off. I settle in with my headphones and music, letting my eyes close and sleep take over me.

📍Laguna Beach, California

bennettlane to the person that changed my life. You've never once stopped believing in me, never gave up that I couldn't get back on the ice after I spent months in the hospital, cheered me on as I skated onto the ice every single time. I am so lucky that 5 years ago I got off my high horse and asked you to be my girlfriend, it was the best decision of my life. Happy 5 years cupcake, I love you beyond words and I'm sorry for being an ass for the last 5 years.
tagged adamssophie

chloelane you two are adorable!
marner_93 wow this takes me back to Joel and Chloe......
christina.marleau love you two so much!
tyPowell so sappy but happy anniversary!😂
allison_adams ugh adorable!
unknown75 YOU GUYS ARE SO ADORABLE PLEASE MARRY SOON THANKS
unknown11 they are so in love it's kinda sickening, but cute😂
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I follow Victor down the steps from the private plane, I had pulled on my hood and let myself listen to music, turning off airplane mode I was immediately receiving notifications, a bunch from instagram and then I got texts from Sophie. I immediately called her as I entered an Uber with Simon. My call went to voicemail so I assumed she was in class, I look at my Instagram notifications and see that she had tagged me in a new post.