Mabel.

📍Universal Music Canadamabellane living out a big dream of mine

mabellane living out a big dream of mine...
📸marner_93

chloelane I am so proud of you.
joellane That's my princess.
travisdermott THATS MY BABY SIS!! GO BABY SIS!!!
audreylane Yes!!!
bennettlane that's how it's done baby!!!
simonlane you look so good in a music studio!
mia_westfield YES!
coleman_faith YOU LOOK SO CUTE HERE
mapleleafs cried when you performed for us.... crying again.
marner_93 Jeez my goddaughter is talented.
stephmarner can't believe I got to witness this...... good photographer skills Mitch.

"I still can't believe I missed it"Mom pouts. I had FaceTimed her and dad immediately after my session at Universal Music Canada.

"It was such a spur of the moment mom"I say all giddy.

"Ugh I hope Steph recorded everything"Mom sighs.

"See Chlo, there was some good things about not being able to go on the small Leaf reunion trip"Uncle Mitch jokes, mom rolls her eyes. I continue to tell her my experience as we head to get some lunch. Audrey was at school and the boys were at practice. I had the day off because we had Province testing today for the grade 11's and I wasn't in grade 11.

"Are your Aunt and Uncle going to the game too?" Dad asks "or is it just you and Audrey"

"Just me and Audrey, their busy tonight"I tell him. He nods and tells us to be careful. "We just got to lunch, I'll text you later"Mom nods and I hang up. The three of us slide out of the car and I walk beside the married couple towards the Drake One Fifty restaurant, which was a favourite of ours when we'd hang out.

We had lunch and decided to walk to the Eaton centre seeing as it wasn't that far the restaurant and because it was a nice day, Aunt Steph needed a few things. Uncle Mitch and I had to go back to the car though while she was shopping because our parking time was almost over. We were practically sprinting towards the car, more me sprinting so it wouldn't get towed, but Uncle Mitch had time to get a picture of me.