Bennett.

📍Toronto, Ontario

📍Toronto, Ontario.
adamssophie I thank God everyday for keeping you safe, I love you, I'm sure you already know that.
tagged bennettlane

willowbrooks super glad to see he's doing so much better! Miss you both in Can!
mollyskinner tell him to never give any of us a heartache again, thanks and love you both!!
davidcarter I'm still getting nightmares.
tyPowell see you at home bro💪🏻
chloelane 💗💗💗
simonlane all y'all was freaking out while I did the dirty work K, chill and let me breath😂
baileyava cuties.

I shift in bed and sigh "your very antsy"Sophie mutters.

"I just don't wanna lay in bed anymore"I groan as I look down at her.

"Well let's go get something to eat then"

"Like my mother would allow that, she's watching me like a hawk while everyone is still in Cancun. Which I'm still sorry about"

"You don't have to be sorry about that Ben, your health is way more important then a team vacation"she tells me, sitting up a bit.

"Still"

"Don't still me, health over everything"I watch her get up slowly and slip from my arms "now lets see how well I can convince your mother to let us to go lunch"She smiles over at me before exiting my room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

📍Downtown, Toronto

📍Downtown, Toronto.
bennettlane I appreciate you, never forget that.
tagged adamssophie

Sophie slips her hand out of mine and loops her arm through mine which subconsciously is tucked into my jean pockets "hmm so I talking to your mother while you were in the shower"

"That's never good"she rolls her eyes at me as I joke to her. We had finished lunch and just decided to go for a walk considering it was a sunny day out for middle of January, but it was still cold.