Audrey.

"How did you find the chemistry test?" Greg asks me as I set my English binder on the desk beside him. We sat in rows of two and Greg randomly sat down beside me on the first day.

"It was okay, I totally messed up on one question but other the that"I shrug as I sit down in the chair.

"I'm stressing out"he sighs.

"I'm sure you'll be fine"I tell him.

"Chemistry is the one class I'm failing and if I fail this test I'll be done on the team until I bring the mark up"

"Okay well when's your Chem period?" I ask him as I pull out my Hamlet book. It was the Shakespeare play we were reading this year in English.

"After lunch"

"I'll help you study. I remember most questions anyways" I tell him.

"Seriously?" He asks me. I nod "your not joking right?"

I chuckle as I open up my binder "why would I ever joke?"

"Because I can't tell"

"Greg I'll help you, the last I heard is the hockey team is about to head to nationals. They need you greg"

"Wow if you weren't dating my best friend I'd kiss you"he jokes, I make a face and he laughs "I'm kidding but thank you"

"Yea of course"

"Okay class were gonna finish up Act 3 today"our English teacher says and Greg quickly turns away from me and grabs his own Hamlet book.
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hey Audrey!" I hear my name being called from down the hall. I look down the hall to see Greg walking over to me, a smile on his face. I continue to shove books in my backpack as he approaches me.

"I take it that the test went well?"

"It went very well"he smiles at me, I smile back at him.

"Well I'm happy for you"

"I really do owe you Lane"he says.

"No you don't, it's fine"I chuckle.

"No I do, are you on your spare now?" I nod "well give me your keys"

"Why?" I chuckle.

"Because we're gonna go grab a bite to eat. My treat"

"Is this you making sure for Casper again?"

"I'm not gonna answer that question but I don't wanna head to history and I'm hungry. And I know your hungry too" he nudges me as he extends his hand for my keys.

"Okay fine"I sigh and hand him my keys "but I get to pick the place"

"Fine by me"he nods as I shut my locker.

"I hope your ready for a burrito"

"Bring it on Lane"he smiles.

We ended up at the closet burrito place and opted to sit down inside considering it was still cold outside for spring.

"So I heard Casper was going out to some party and I can only imagine all the puck bunnies" Greg chuckles.

"I can too but I trust him"

"I honestly don't know how your brother's fiancé did it when he played down there too"

"A lot of trust" I shrug.

"I think it's great that you and Casper are doing the long distance thing, especially now that your going to New York"

"Love can do magical things" I smile.