Bennett.

sophie adams💙 ⚽️
Yea I saw it on the news app, how are the girls?

bennett lane💙 🏒
Mabel seems to be still shaken up but Audrey is okay..... I think, she hardly ever talks.

sophie adams💙 ⚽️
When do the parentals get in??

bennett lane💙🏒
They have a red eye for tomorrow, they'll be home after our game.

sophie adams💙 ⚽️
And the girls aren't going anymore?

bennett lane💙🏒
Hmm probably not they haven't decided yet but if they do they'll probably sit with my aunt cause she's coming to the game.

sophie adams💙 ⚽️
Alrighty well keep me updated, I've got to head to that frat party🙄 with the soccer girls.

bennett lane💙🏒
Alright, be careful. Text me when your home and I love you.

sophie adams💙 ⚽️
Will do😊😊 I love you too.

"Well Sophie is off to that frat soccer thing"I tell Simon.

"Frat soccer thing?" He questions me as he pulled out some waffles from the maker. I shrug.

"University things I guess" he nods. I look behind me to check on the girls. After last night we had all been to shaken up so we decided to move the coffee table in the family room and make a huge sleeping area, we use to this as kids especially when dad was on the road for his games.

I hear a knock "mind getting that, it's Megan"

"Megan? Why is she here?" I ask.

"Just get the door" Simon sighs and I nod, I pocket my phone in my gym shorts as I headed to the door. I open it and Megan quickly slips in, trying to avoid the gust of wind and snow.

"It's fucking snowing outside and you really just opened the door with bare feet and gym shorts?" Megan rambles as she shrugs off her jacket and takes off her boots.

"Hi to you to Meg"I roll my eyes as I wait for her.

"How are you guys holding up?" She asks, placing her purse down by the stairs.

"We're okay, the girls are still sleeping so hush" I tell her as I lead her into the kitchen. I see her look over at our siblings sisters.

"Hey"Simon smiles, placing the finished waffles on the counter, I turn around to grab some fruit and butter. I turn back around to catch them making out.

"Are you guys sure you aren't dating?" I smirk, causing them to pull away.

"Fuck off"My twin hisses at me. I wink at him, Megan grabs the syrup from behind her and walks towards me. Simon walks towards the family room and puts the volume on the tv a little higher, the girls could sleep through a war and they'd still be asleep.

The CTV news was reporting everything and anything about the shooting at Scotiabank arena last night. The guy that was shooting was on the run and was still a threat to Toronto at this very moment. The three of us older ones continue to make small talk as we are breakfast.

"This just in we've got a car chase on the 401!" The news castor says. The three of us turn our attention to the tv, to see the girls now slowly waking up. I put my plate in the sink and walk over to the family room.

We all gathered around the tv to watch the scene unfold. I sat on the ground between Mabel and Audrey. Mabel places her head on my lap, curling up to her blanket, yawning.