Simon.

📍San Jose, California

meganstuart quick trip to San Jose before apparently heading to Chicago?? I heard?
tagged simonlane

mollyskinner See you two soon!!
meganstuart can't wait to see you strung down the aisle!! @mollyskinner
mabellane cute

"How was moving Audrey in?" I ask Bennett as I wait for megan to finish getting ready.

"Good, she's excited and nervous. I could tell"

"She doesn't start for a while right?" I ask. My twin hums.

"Her and dad are gonna go on one last trip"

"What really? When did they plan that?" I ask shocked.

"Like last night at dinner"He scoffs.

Typical of Dad to always plan some spontaneous trip with the girls. We had our fair share of fun and spontaneous trips before we got way to caught up in hockey but then ended shortly after we got into high school.

"Does mom know?" I ask.

"Do you think she knows?" My twin muses. I chuckle.

"Did you two leave yet?"

"Yea were on the road now, Dad stayed with Audrey"

"Soph's driving?" I ask, he hums.

"Don't worry I'll be back on the ice the few days were home before going to Chicago" He assures me.

"I also hope that you bought your suit for Ty's wedding in New York"

"You think Sophie would allow me to leave the country without one?" He scoffs.

"Just making sure"I say. Megan walks out of the bathroom "I gotta go, I'll talk to you later"I tell my twin. He hums before we say a quick goodbye.

"Ready?" I ask my girlfriend. She nods as I kiss her forehead "you look beautiful"I smile and she returns the gesture.

We decided that it's better to walk rather then drive to the restaurant considering the restaurant wasn't that far from our hotel.

"Are you gonna call Bennett again later tonight?" Megan asks me once we were seated in the restaurant comfortably. I shrug.

"Maybe"I tell her, she chuckles "what?" I question looking up at her as she smiles.

"Nothing just that you two talk a lot even when you've been separated"she comments.