Bennett.

📍partnerincrimevibes willowbrooks surprisingly it isn't our boyfriends doing a video for the Leafs

willowbrooks surprisingly it isn't our boyfriends doing a video for the Leafs..... what could we be doing? 🤫🤫🤫
tagged adamssophie mapleleafs

adamssophie why the heck do we look like twins?😂 same haircut and everything.
mollyskinner eeeep! I love you girls!
clairemiller cuteeeeeeee! See you at the Christmas party tonight!
meganstuart 🥰💗💗
keegantaylor uhhh What?
bennettlane I'm so glad I take so many pain pills at night.......
unknown42 LOL @bennettlane
TMLWAGS we have no idea what's going on but we can't wait!!!!!
mapleleafs 🤫🤫🤫

"Are you sure your up to go to be Christmas party?" Sophie asks me, entering our bedroom and flopping on the bed on her stomach.

"I'm fine"I tell her, she stares at me.

"Okay, if you say so"I smile over at her.

"Now go get ready"I tell her "because we all know you girls take forever" she rolls her eyes.

"Oh yes if Megan were home, we'd be so late"she rolls her eyes and pushes herself out of bed. I watch as she walks out en-suite, she closes the door behind her and I wait for the shower to turn on before I slowly get out of bed. I was in need of my meds and antibiotics.

"Are you sure your okay for tonight?" My twin asks, watching me down all my meds.

"I'm fine"

"You designated to sit in a seat all night"

"I know"I nod. I watch as Simon shakes his head. "What?" I snap.

"Why are you doing this?" He asks "you can see the pain written all over your face"

"Because I want to say I'm sorry to the guys"i confess.

"Sorry for what?" He asks. Before I could answer, he figures out what I mean "if you think this loses our chance to be in the playoffs. Get your head out of your ass boy. This is way more important then anything, it's the thing that keeps you from playing hockey Alright"

I stare at him and sigh "I'm gonna go get changed" he stares at me and then nods.

"Yea because we don't want you at the Christmas party with sweatpants and a hoodie"

"As much as I'd enjoy that but Sophie would have my head" he gives me a small smile before I take my water back to our room.

The bathroom door was open now as Sophie does her makeup "where'd you go?" She asks.

"To take my meds, no worries I'm changing now"I smile at her. After changing into a simple pair of khakis and a black long sleeve, I walk back into the bathroom.