Mabel.

📍jamsessionmabellane finally getting back to guitar with my amazing teacher!

📍jamsession
mabellane finally getting back to guitar with my amazing teacher!

mia_westfield guess who's back, back again.
coleman_faith Mabel's back!!!!😂😂
audreylane my cute little sister!
chloelane two beautiful girls!
bennettlane ayeee! Let's go!!!
simonlane wow, it's been a while since I've seen that guitar.

After I had attended my lesson with my guitar coach I had to rush and get to gym practice, my days would now be getting more and more busier considering I would be going to guitar, piano, and vocal lessons. I would be getting my lessons from the same coach thankfully.

I throw all three of my bags into the backseat of mom's car before closing the door and sliding into the passenger seat "you look exhausted"Mom chuckles.

"I feel exhausted, thankfully I didn't have a lot of homework"

"You hungry?"

"Uhh of course I am"Mom chuckles.

"How does Taco Bell sound?"

"Sounds amazing"I sigh as she pulls out of the gym's parking lot. I scroll on my phone, to tired to even process words.

"I'm going to get something for your sister because she's been at home studying since four"Mom sighs, I look at the time on my phone and it was almost ten.

"She really has to do her exams early?" I ask.

"It's either she gets the week starting tomorrow or she gets one day to do her whole exams"

"And she picked starting tomorrow?" I gasp.

"She'd rather not have one full day of exams"

"I mean she does what she needs to"I sigh. Luckily for me I had exams the week after all star weekend and only have two exams this semester to even do. I just had math and science to do.

All Star weekend was in Long Island New York this up coming weekend, and all five of us would be going to support Bennett. Sophie said she couldn't make it to All Star's because she has class and it was either she comes to All Star's or go on the twins Bye week with the team so, she chose Bye week.

But seeing as the twins would be on Bye week after the All Stars, I cant stay home because mom and dad had some business meetings in New York and Audrey was lucky enough to be able to take some classes at Juilliard that her teachers got her into. So we'd be spending at least a full week in New York, that's why Audrey has to do her exams early.