Simon.

📍Ft

📍Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
mabellane Hey Florida, thanks for all the vitamin D we've been lacking up north.
tagged audreylane

audreylane we love skipping school to watch our brothers play😂
luciefisher what the heck? We were never able to do that^^😭😭
benpatrick Hey May!!!
chloelane I can't believe you convinced us.....
joellane sneaky daughters i swear.
liamken maybe it's just cause they have a way of words and you said yes without knowing what they meant..... @joellane
simonlane ohhh thay is definitely what happenedddd😂 @liamken

"Hey Allison!" I smile as we hug.

"Hey Si" the two of us walk into the restaurant we were all meeting at for lunch. Whenever we have a road trip and come down to Florida, Bennett and I always invite Allison to our games and lunch after a practice.

"How's work?" I ask her as I lead her towards the family.

"It's good, very hectic but"she shrugs. Allison was a nurse at the local hospital, she had gone to school here in Florida and just decided to stay in Florida.

"Got to name any babies lately?" She rolls her eyes with a smile.

"One was named Allison a few weeks ago so"

"Well I'm just gonna pretend that has to do something about you" I say before we see the family sitting at the table. Everyone greets Allison.

"So how did you two convince them two to let you guys come down and skip school?" Allison asks our sisters after we ordered.

"Just used our words, confused dad and here we are"Mabel says with a smile beside me.

"I was tricked and I did not appreciate it"Dad looks at Mabel and Audrey.

"Oh come on, we were all depressed in Toronto with the cold weather and no sun. We needed this"Audrey says sipping on her water.

"Okay why is it that you have a point"Mom sighs and Audrey smiles at Megan, whom sat across from me, Mabel and dad.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wasn't so tired after our somewhat early lunch so Megan and I decided to go for a walk on the beach, which isn't an option back home recently.

"Are you sure your not tired?" Megan asks me. We walked hand in hand, our shoes left in my rental car.

"Yea, I'll be fine. And plus how often is it we get walk on a beach at this time of the year" I nudge her.

"Okay a few more minutes but for now I'm enjoying this moment" I kiss her cheek.

"You sure you aren't missing to much school?" I ask my girlfriend.