Simon.

📍North Carolina

📍North Carolina.
adamssophie Spring break was well treated.
tagged bennettlane

simonlane pc much?
willowbrooks A CUTE COUPLE.
mollyskinner ughhh couldn't your spring break be longer😭😭😭
tyPowell mushy pics.
baileyava don't worry, just a few more weeks before you leave us here and go back home😭😭
leighawhite y'all forgetting that we're going on vacation with her before school starts.
audreylane Sophie ain't technically coming home, we leave for Europe right after we're done school so🤷🏻‍♀️
mabellane I'm kinda excited for all those soccer posts though.
katiejackson ^^^ I love your positivity @mabellane

"Ahh back home, back home" I smile over my brother as I skate over to him with a puck. He rolls his eyes "You Okay?" I ask him.

"Uh yea, just kinda not in my head"

"It's the new meds isn't it?" I mutter to him. He gives me a side glance and nods, he takes the puck from me and skates away. When we got back from our road trip he got a new prescription because the lung transplant option was not doing it for Bennett.

On our road trip mom had given us the statistics, and people with cystic fibrosis that get lung transplants live up to ten years or less. Bennett called quits immediately. I knew my twin wanted to live as long as he could so a lung transplant was not an option for him, right now.

"What's up with him"Victor asks me.

"We've just got problems with his cystic fibrosis shit" I sigh.

"Everything Alright?" He asks again.

I nod "yea everything's alright, it will be"I tell him and he nods.

"Let's go! Team stretches!" Coach yells as I skate towards the circle. "Let's go! I'm waiting!" Coach yells. I get down on my one knee and begin to follow the stretches.
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Why is Simon sleeping in the couch?" I hear mom's quiet voice ask. I assumed she was on the phone with dad.

"I'm on the couch because it's hard to sleep with Bennett tossing and turning"I mumble while opening my eyes.

"I'm sorry if I woke you up" Mom gives me a small smile.

"Hard to sleep with so much daylight"I mumble and stand up, I walk over to her.

"You could've slept in our room"she says slowly.

"Hmm well I didn't even think about that so"I scratch the back of my neck.

"Well, go on up love"She chuckles. I nod and kiss her cheek. "Night Si"