Simon

"Well it smells delicious in here"I smile as I enter the apartment full of life.

"The girls have decided to bake a few things before heading to Eleanor's house" Bennett says from the counter.

"Well I hope you two saved some"I say as I kiss Megan's cheek.

"We did"Sophie smiles at me as she washed the dishes.

"Well I'm gonna go take my pre game nap, are you staying here Ben?" I ask my twin.

"Yea obviously"he scoffs "why would I go the lady leafs pregame party?" I laugh.

"Don't get so snappy with me"I joke and he flips me off. "Have fun at the party you two"I say to the girls. Sophie throws me a smile.

"Have a good game yes? And please don't do anything stupid, I know your facing Boston but you don't want to get suspended" Megan says.

"I can't promise anything babe"she rolls her eyes and I quickly kiss her.

"Fine just have a good game and have fun"She smiles at me before patting my chest. I nod.

"Night Ben"

"Night"he calls after me as I head towards Megan and I's shared room. I knew that Bennett wanted to play during playoffs let alone the season but he had to focus on getting back to one hundred percent healthy, which he was close to. I know he had an appointment when he got back from his trip with Sophie and he had told me that it could be possibly they'll allow him to skate soon.

When he told us the news at a family dinner we had all hoped and crossed our fingers that he'd be back before the summer so he could spend the summer getting back to himself on the ice.

But as of right now he'd have to sit on the sidelines.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

📍Scotiabank Arena meganstuart and cue all playoff season media clips on TSN😊 #goleafsgotagged mapleleafs

📍Scotiabank Arena
meganstuart and cue all playoff season media clips on TSN😊 #goleafsgo
tagged mapleleafs

TMLWAGS go leafs go!
willowbrooks hell yea baby! 🍾
mollyskinner the media clips for playoffs are the best👌🏽
eleanor.kirby 💙
sophielane bleeding the blue baby!
unknown84 cant get over Sophie's new Instagram handle.

I slide onto the ice and back up onto my feet and I knew that Megan was shaking her head at me as I body checked a Boston player. I only wanted to annoy them I wasn't trying to get myself suspended but penalties well.

The Boston player I hit into the boards shoved me as I made my way for the box "you sly idiot"David shakes his head at me and I smirk before stepping into the box and ripping my helmet off. I look up at the jumbotron, Megan was definitely mad but the rival between us and Boston is very well known even when dad was a leaf so I just wanted to add a little fun.