Audrey.

I lace up my ballet shoes and look around, I was exhausted and it was showing to my classmates "You Okay?" Emma asks. I turn to her slowly and nod.

"Just tired"

"You sure?"

"I'm fine Emma"

"Okay well if something's wrong you can always tell me" I give her a tight smile and nod.

"I know, thank you"she gives me a small smile back.

I had been attending Canada's National Ballet school for three years, and for the past three years I've never been more miserable. I love ballet don't get me wrong, but I don't love it as much as most people would think. It's a great thing to know and study, but for some people. And right now I was feeling like I wasn't one of those people. I didn't know how to come and say Hey, I don't think ballet is for me. That felt like an option I was meant to push away, but I couldn't help but feel so worthless taking these classes and not be happy with it.

Our teacher walked in and I got ready for another brutal day, I was just ready to fall back asleep in my own bed and sleep my pain away. But I was here until four tonight.
~~~~~~~~~~
I was in one of the common rooms at school, yes the ballet school. Eating some lunch and doing some homework when mom had texted us.

The Lane's

Mom💍
Just so everyone knows, the basement is officially finished today.

Simon🏒
Bye bye homemade ice rink😭😭

I laugh at my older brother,

Audrey💃🏻
Hello dance studio!! 😀

May🤸‍♂️🎶
And new music room.

Benny🏒
Okay continue rubbing in that our era is over.

Audrey💃🏻
Send pics ma!

Benny🏒
Ignoring me is cool.

Mom💍