Mabel.

📍Clearwater, Florida

mabellane twirling into the sunset for eternity cause I'm not ready to say goodbye to summer.
tagged audreylane

bennettlane and this is why Aud should stick to the dancing.......
simonlane this was the photo session where May twirled and tripped into the water!!😂
audreylane you guys suck @bennettlane @simonlane
cassidylane this is adorable!!
marner_93 exactly how many places did you visit this summer???
adamssophie to many to count @marner_93

"Hey, whoa-what is this?" I ask Simon as he had just thrown a small box at both Audrey and I.

"Keys to the apartment" Bennett says as he walks into the kitchen.

"You had to disrupt my reading to throw my your stupid key?" I ask.

"Uh yea"They both say. I throw my small box on the coffee table and return to my reading. I was reading a classic as mom likes to say, Harry Potter.

"Hey why are you just eating French bread from the bag?" Bennett asks me.

"Uh because I can?"

"Wanna share?" He asks, it seemed like he was no longer in the kitchen and was actually standing right behind me.

"Sure"I shrug and he hops over the couch.

"What are you doing Audrey?" Simon asks.

"Does French bread have dipping sauce?" Bennett randomly asks. I look up from my book a bit and my other two siblings give Bennett a questioning look.

"What?" I ask.

"You know like carrots have dip and all that shit but does French bread?" He did have a point.

"I wonder if it tastes good with ranch sauce"I tell him.

"Ouuuu yea me too"he nods at me.

"Okay sauce freaks"Audrey calls, I raise my eyebrow at her "can you perhaps get over your sauce obsession?"

"Dipping sauce is great, don't hate"I tell her. She rolls her eyes as she scroll through her computer.

"Anyways"Simon says "we have our first day of camp tomorrow"

"Shouldn't you guys be at home resting then instead of you know, figuring out if French Bread has dipping sauce?" Audrey asks. I throw a pillow at her. "You gotta admit that was funny"I flip her off quickly.