Simon.

"I just wanted to make sure you landed safely"I say as I pull into the parking lot. We were heading on the road for the next couple weeks.

"Yes Simon, I landed safely"Megan chuckles. "Willow and I landed safely" She assures. "Claire's picking us up soon and Soph should be here soon too"She tells me. "What are you doing?" She asks me.

"Bennett and I are heading to greet Nick Kirby and bring him to lunch"

"Aw you two are the cutest"

"Yea well Ben said he met him yesterday at the game"

"His he nice?" She asks, knowing I was on speaker with her.

"Very, he's a vet so he's got cute kids"Bennett chuckles beside me.

"Really how many?" I ask.

"Like three boys and a girl" Ben answers.

"Damn"I whistle.

"Okay well I'm gonna go"Megan says.

"Have fun!" Ben says. I say the same thing before we hang up.

The girls were headed to Scottsdale Arizona for Molly's bachelorette party. Bennett came up to me yesterday after the game and said that we should give a warm welcome to Nick Kirby and his family so we offered to help them move in considering they got traded from Tampa Bay after the All Star Games.

I followed the GPS to the Kirby's new rental house for now, apparently Ben told me Nick's wife was from Ontario which is nice.

"Well here we go" I smile over at my twin as I pull into their drive way. We stroll towards the front door and Bennett rings the door bell, from the other side of the door you could hear loud noise and it sounded very chaotic. I share a look with my twin and we laugh.

The door swings open and a little girl maybe no older then the age of 3, we smile down at her "Alexis I told you not to open the door"A woman with long black hair comes rushing forward, she picks the girl up and places her on her hip.

"You must be Bennett"The woman smiles at my twin.

"And you must be Eleanor"Bennett smiles "this is my twin Simon"he introduces us.

"Hi"she smiles me, I return the gesture "come in, Nick should be here somewhere"she says as we enter the house.

"Looks like you guys are moving in just nicely"I joke, she sighs with a smile.

"The kids haven't been enrolled in school yet so their getting very reckless"

"Well we're happy to help in any type of way today"

"You two really didn't have to do this, shouldn't you be practicing or sleeping?" She chuckles as we follow her through the house.

"I haven't been played in a few months, I had lung surgery last year so I'm out for the rest of the season, and Simon doesn't mind being here"Bennett says.

"I heard about your surgery, you look very good for someone who had lung surgery"She chuckles as we walk into what seems the kitchen "Nick, their here"She announces.

"Hey"Nick smiles.

"I know we haven't formally met but I'm sure you know who I am"I chuckle as we shake hands.

"Yea your brother here talks a lot about you"He smiles. "I appreciate you guys coming over to help, Eleanor might not say it but we've really been drowning trying to move fours kids across the country" he sighs.

"It's really no problem and if you guys need anything you can always ask us, preferably me"Bennett laughs.

"I couldn't thank you enough"