Simon.

"I really still can't believe that you've actually listened to the trainers and could be on the ice earlier"

"It's a skate without the team" I look over at my twin.

"Either way, I've missed you on the ice you do know that right?" He looks between me and the road. I nod.

"Yea I know"

"Kinda sucks, we only had like five games together"

"Don't worry, if everything goes well today it'll most likely be after Christmas"

"Still sucks"he says in a sing song voice.

"Okay but did you honestly have to speak to Soph at the godly hour?"

"She's at a soccer thing all day so she'll hardly be on her phone anyways" he defends.

"You know someone still can't sleep through the night because of a certain injury"

"Jesus, it's one time" He rolls his eyes.

"One time for the next four years" I mumble.

"Is she ever gonna bridge over to any Universities in Toronto?" I ask.

"Hmm I don't know I think it depends, she says she'd love to move back home"

"But only took up University of Michigan because of the scholarship, Yea I know"I nod. "We hardly got anything out of her classes so hows she liking the whole athletic trainer shit?"

"She loves it"he smiles, I roll my eyes as I check my phone.

"And of course you've already posted for her birthday"he chuckles as he turns into the practice arena.

📍 New York, New York bennettlane Happy birthday to my cupcake, can't wait to finally drink at Christmas with you! I love you baby🤙🏼tagged adamssophie

bennettlane Happy birthday to my cupcake, can't wait to finally drink at Christmas with you! I love you baby🤙🏼
tagged adamssophie

"You ready?"Bennett asks as he cuts the engine.

I sigh and look at the practice arena in front of me "Yea, let's go"
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Okay well don't force to much pressure on it" Bennett says as we walk through the front door.

"Hey! What the hell happened?" Audrey asks as she comes skipping down the stairs.

"Help me"Bennett points to me with his chin. Audrey wraps her arms around my stomach and helps me into the living room.

"Bennett"Audrey asks. I look over at my twin.

"I just need to sit"he sighs as we stop by the stairs. He sits on the last step.

"Okay, let me bring Simon to the family room and get your meds"Audrey says. He nods and we quickly make it into the family room, "Okay hold on, let me get the meds"