Bennett.

"Wow you look like shit"Simon says as I walk into the kitchen.

"Simon!" Megan yells, I rub my forehead as I make my way for the fridge and grab the orange juice, Simon throws me my meds and I catch them.

"I'm gonna take a shower first"I mumble. They both nod. I shut my door behind him and put on some music, I let out a long and lengthy cough. I take my meds and down some juice before I get into the shower.

Our practice was all a blur to me, I had immediately crashed the second we got home. Thankfully Simon had woken up early from his own nap and checked on me.

"Are you sure your okay?" Simon asks me as I did best therapy in the locker room. I open an eye and turn my head to my twin, I nod.

"You sure? You don't look okay" he says.

"I'm"before I could finish I let out a series of coughs.

"You're not playing"Simon announces.

"You don't get to tell me if I can or can't, it's my body Si"I tell him once I finished coughing.

My twin looks at me and sighs "fine, but once you drop and I know that my twin can't take it anymore your done"I didn't feel like arguing with him so I just nodded.

"Audrey's here today isn't she?" I ask slowly as I take off my vest.

"Yea with Casper and Dad"Simon says as I start to get dressed in my gear. "Take it easy will ya"he says.

"Why didn't mom and Mabel come again?" I ask, my voice still hoarse because I napped on the way to the arena. Are we surprised, not one bit.

"Mabel is still contagious with strep? Didn't I tell you this?"

"I must've forgotten" I tell him truthfully.

"Damn you sound like shit man" David says.

"Don't poke the bear alright"Simon says.

"Here down this" Nathan says as he throws me two red bulls.

"Not both, just drink one now" Simon tells me.

"Will you get off me?" I snap at my twin as I open one of the red bulls. Coach walks in.

We were facing Minnesota tonight, it should be an easy win but we'll see how tonight goes considering I'm barely even to fucking stand in a straight line.

I got on the ice for warms up and had to skate round without doing my normal routine just to get my head together. I shot a few picks afterwards with Ty before I stretched with Simon.

Something the two of us had recently started, it kinda began last year during playoffs, the media and the crowd got a hoot of our stretches. As I skated around the ice before our warms up ended I saw Dad, Audrey and Casper right at the class across from the benches. Dad really wanted to treat Casper I suppose. I skated off after giving a few pucks away.

"How you feeling Bennett?" A trainer asks me.

"Yea I think I'm okay" I tell him.

"You sure?"

"Yes. If I'm done, I'll let someone know. I promise" I say as I let out a cough.

"I don't know" he says with a shake of his head.

"I can play"I demand. He takes one last look at me and nods.
~~~~~~~~~~~
I had made it to the second period, thank god. My body felt more awake then the first period but I was still coughing like crazy, and I still felt like shit but you gotta do what you gotta do sometimes. I stand up and sit on the wall waiting for my shift of the second game to start. We were tied with Minnesota, 1-1. I skated on the ice for my first shift of the new period, coughing.