Today;;

Sophie's pov:

"Is that Yunho?? And is he waiting for you? OMG, I'm so sure that you guys are dating now!" Meghan screamed in my ear as we were walking out.

I slightly squeezed my eyes to see clearly in the direction she was pointing. The black haired boy smiled at me and started walking towards us.

"Hey, he's heading here...oof this will be my first time meeting him in person!" Meg squealed. Her reactions are just so extra at times like these.

"Try to act normal Megs haha" I nudged her.

"You must be Meghan. Finally we meet! Sophie always talks about you." Yunho offered a handshake.

"And you are Yunho. Right? Nice to meet you finally! Sophie never stops talking about you haha" Meghan started teasing me which made me blush.

Yunho looked at me and smiled.
I immediately looked away, cursing Meghan. Yunho and Meghan talked for good five minutes....mostly about all the stupid things I do. My face was red by now.

"Let's go now Yunho, and yes I hate you Megs....We'll have a GOOD talk tomorrow okay?" I shot Meghan a glare. I didn't want to get embarrassed anymore.

"Aww...someone's mad today. Haha. Anyway, we should hangout sometime Yunho, it was fun talking with you." Meghan shook his hand one last time and hurried off leaving us both alone in the parking lot.

I turned to him. "Don't listen to her. She mostly exaggerates." I told him getting into the car. "But everything she said was true haha" he teased me once again and sat on the driver's seat.

I loved this. I loved every small moment and conversation that happened between me and Yunho.

"Mr.Felice isn't there today either? Oh god, I hate your driving"

"Hey, I'm not that bad okay!" Yunho pouted and revved the engine. Soon we were on our way to meet his 'brothers'

▪️▪️▪️

The transition from the busy New York streets lined by tall concrete buildings and huge glass facades to a smaller tar road with beautiful trees lining around was quick. Only 20 minutes must've passed since we started driving towards his house but it looked like a totally different city.

However the road was familiar.... I had seen it somewhere.

"Is this even a part of New York?" I asked Yunho who was completely focused on driving. He looked surprised and left out a chuckle. "Ofcourse yes. We are still in New York dumb"
"Heyyyy, I'm not dumb! You are!" I fought back at which he just smiled.

I saw a small church at a distance and suddenly remembered why was this place so familiar for me.
"I've been here!" I exclaimed. "Oh really? When?" "Last year... we had a site visit to that old church. It's really old!" I remembered.
"Yes...it's beautiful" He answered.

He suddenly took a sharp left turn and soon we were on a smaller road. Much smaller than the main road. It wasn't even completely built. "Where exactly do you live...we've been driving for almost 30 minutes now" I asked Yunho impatiently.

"We're here." He smiled pressing the brake suddenly.

I looked at my left. The huge iron gates were opened by two guards. One of them looked at us through the car's window and immediately bowed.

Yunho nodded at the guard and accelerated quickly through the huge, sprawling garden. It was well maintained. The landscaping was beautiful and the main pathway led to an enormous mansion.

My jaw dropped at the sight before me. It was my first time vising such a 'grand' structure.

We were soon at the valet counter, one more guard bowing down and opening the door of the car for me.

Is this a fancy resort or something?

I stepped outside, completely nervous. The shiny granite valet flooring, marble steps, soft brown oak entrance door with golden handle.... The whole environment I was in right now screamed royalty.

I looked at Yunho who handed the car keys to the guard who immediately got in and drove off, probably to park it.

Yunho noticed me staring at everything in amazement.

I turned to him, "Yunho! What the hell!? You live here?? Are you prince or something!!!?" I screamed.

"What? I thought you'll say why do I live in such a small place...." He trailed off.

"You call this small?" I asked, totally surprised.

"Well, compared to our house in Chicago, this is too small. But I somehow adjusted." He smiled innocently which made me laugh.

"So you say that your residence in Chicago is bigger than this mansion? You're kidding me right?"

I still couldn't believe what I was seeing right now. It felt like a dream. I would've never imagined something this royal in New York.

"Okay, quick let me tell you...if my brothers act weird or hurt your feelings, take them lightly. They try to act tough but they are nice." he said hurriedly holding my hand and climbing the steps nervously.

Hurt me? Why would they?

We stood infront of the huge entance door. Yunho looked nervous and took a sharp breath.

He sighed."Okay Soph, we're going in" he squeezed my hand and pressed the bell button.