Miss;;

Yunho's pov:

Hongjoong instantly hurried towards the door as he signaled all of us to follow him as well. As soon as he opened the door, Jessica stood there right in front of us, a slight hint of fear in her eyes.

"What's so urgent?" Hongjoong asked, already rushing through the corridor hurriedly as we followed.

"Someone is here to meet you." She answered making him stop abruptly. He turned towards her, slight annoyance in his voice, "I've told you, never interrupt us during our meetings! No matter how important it is...unless it's an attack or something." He lashed out at her. She flinched a bit as Seonghwa calmed Hongjoong down.

"Who is it Jessica?" Seonghwa asked her, his voice deep but soothing at the same time.

"You...might want to meet that person. They are waiting downstairs and I know how important they are so I-" she trailed off, a little upset after getting scolded by Hongjoong.

"It's okay. You can go continue with your work. We'll go meet them." Yeosang answered as he started walking towards the staircase.

All of us walked down the corridor which seemed endless, Hongjoong still a bit grumpy but calmer. He hated being interrupted, especially when we are having a meeting.

"Just calm down Joongie...it's no big deal! She has worked for us for a long time now and she won't interrupt our meeting unless it's too important." Seonghwa spoke again breaking the silence during our long walk.

▪️▪️▪️

"Is that!!-" Wooyoung exclaimed loudly, his voice almost echoing the hall as we descended the stairs.

Everyone's jaw dropped immediately as they looked the way Wooyoung was pointing his finger.

I stopped midway, not able to believe my own eyes.

"Sophie!?" I exclaimed as I was still glued to my position, waiting for someone to assure me that I wasn't dreaming.

San and Mingi exchanged glances, surprise painted all over their faces.

Hearing my voice, she turned swiftly as she put on a small fake smile on her face.

"What are you doing here?" Yeosang spoke before anyone of us could speak.
There he goes again, I said to myself.

"Before you guys kick me out, just listen to me once. I have a proposal." She replied coldly, shifting her gaze towards Hongjoong, waiting for him to speak.

Hongjoong looked at Seonghwa alarmingly, both of them unsure of what was happening.

I stared at her. She looked worse, way worse than she looked when I last saw her. She looked like she had lost a lot of weight and her skin looked pale, her cheekbones looking more prominent than they ever were.

"Sit down." Hongjoong gestured her as she nodded taking a seat on the couch.

"Yunho! Are you just going to stand there forever?" San spoke suddenly as I realized that I was frozen in the same place for a while now. I swiftly joined my brothers, taking a seat beside San on the opposite side of Sophie. She looked at me a shot a small smile before returning her attention towards Hongjoong.

"Did they give you something to drink? You must be tired." Seonghwa spoke, signaling one of our maids to get something to drink.

"No. I'm fine." She answered immediately.

"Oh. Okay." He replied. An awkward silence filled in the atmosphere as no one of us spoke for a while.