You;;

Third Person pov:

"Mingi... any information about Sophie?" Hongjoong looked expectantly at which Mingi shook his head silently. Hongjoong let out a disappointed sigh as he took a sip from his cup of coffee.

"And what about the Costras? Where are they? What are they upto?" Seonghwa asked him again. Mingi's eyes sparkled as this was the only piece of information he had. "They were up to something, but no more! Their assassins are here in the city as we all know and their boss was going to visit them this month but they cancelled the plan suddenly." He spoke excitedly.

"Oh, that's nice!" Yunho spoke, finally a bit relieved hearing that they were safe. The Costras never did any attack without the presence of their boss.

"What's nice in that, hyung?" Yeosang turned to Yunho with a slight frown on his face. "What do you mean Yeosang?"

"The boss cancelled his trip to New York because something happened. What is it's something that's a threat for us huh?" He replied. "He's got a point." San agreed as Wooyoung nodded in agreement too.

"So what next? Shall we find out what are they up to or just wait and watch?" Jongho turned to Hongjoong waiting for his reply. Hongjoong seemed like he was in deep thought, probably thinking about all the possibilities.

"I and Seonghwa will dicuss and then we can have a meeting to decide what to do next. I'm kind of disappointed in you Mingi. It was your job to find out about Sophie and what is he up to but you failed." Hongjoong looked at Mingi who instantly looked away, trying not to meet anyone's gaze.

"I'm sorry. I'll try again and let you know if I find her." He murmured and left the room silence.

"This is the first time he has failed in something Hongjoong. Look at his face. You made him upset." Seonghwa said sadly, not very pleased by Hongjoon's behavior. Hongjoong shook his head, "First time but I'm pretty sure it'll be his last failure. That's Mingi after all and I'm sure he'll find her." Hongjoong smiled as Seonghwa sighed.

"You'll never change your ways, isn't is Joongie." He replied as he smiled back.

"By the way, why hasn't Meghan contacted her? Wait, Meghan!" Yunho said suddenly getting everyone's full attention. "Right! How did we forget her!" San agreed excitedly.

"I checked. She did try to contact Sophie too but as Sophie left her phone here, she hasn't reached her in any way." Wooyoung replied as everyone's short smile vanished after his words.

"So....there really isn't any way to reach Sophie." Seonghwa declared with a poker face.

"I have an idea. Meghan. Let's ask her directly. She should know at least Sophie's hometown address." Yeosang spoke.

"That's a bit risky, hyung. We're already ivolved in Kevin's disappearance case and Sophie must've probably told Meghan about us." Jongho remided.

"She must've not. She promised me." Yunho defended. Yeosang face palmed at Yunho's defense.

"That's not the point Yunho hyung! If we bring Meghan, we can't let her go like we let Sophie go. And if Meghan disappears too, it'll be a huge mess." Jongho clarified as Yunho instantly realized his point.

"Hm...you're right Jongho. But Yeosang is right too. You know what? Just get Meghan. I don't care." Hongjoong ordered as Wooyoung and San smiled.

"We'll go then. I know her schedule." Wooyoung smiled and looked at San.

"Wait. Are you guys fucking crazy!? No one going anywhere. Don't involve any more innocent people Hongjoong." Seonghwa raised his voice, completely disagreeing with the boys.

Hongjoong tried to speak but soon gave in as Seonghwa was adamant on his decision.

"Look. Let's try to keep this less complicated and not involve her. You trust Mingi right? He'll come back with Sophie's whereabouts next time we hold a meeting." Seonghwa glanced at everyone who were silent. Hongjoong silently nodded.

"Fine. Let's wait for few days and if we still don't find her, we'll contact Meghan. Is that okay, hyung?" he looked at Seonghwa who was smiling at him.

"Of course captain!" he replied as he kept his empty cup on the table and everyone went back to their work.

▪️▪️▪️

A/N:

Still not over these fankit pictures -
😭 Also, Song Mingi saranghae ❤️

Still not over these fankit pictures - 😭 Also, Song Mingi saranghae ❤️