Bud;;

Third Person pov:

"Sorry to keep you waiting." Hongjoong spoke as he sat down on the couch, facing Sophie.

"It's okay." She replied with a smile, waiting for the others to take their places.

"So, I'll just directly say this. We've decided to allow you to join us, but there are few rules you need to follow." Sophie's face brightened up the moment she heard that she could join them.

"I'm ready to do as you say. What are the rules?" she asked. Hongjoong looked at Mingi, gesturing him to speak.

"Ah okay. Here we go." Mingi started speaking, as Sophie leaned in, intently listening to every word he said.

"Rule number one. You are not allowed to leave this house. At the most, you can go to the garden, but you can't go beyond the compound wall and the gate."

"What?" Sophie blinked in disbelief. None of the brothers replied, but just frowned.

"You have to follow the rules or you can't stay here." Hongjoong repeated himself, making it very clear. Sophie silently nodded.

"But....Why? How do I stay home all the time!"

"I'll be frank. We still don't trust you fully, so to keep ourselves safe...you can't go outside where you can meet other people." Yeosang interrupted at which San gave him a slight punch on his arm, gesturing him to keep quiet.

"NO! Don't get him wrong! It's for you to stay safe. Your uncle might try to contact you again, and that won't be safe." San spoke as everyone nodded.

"Okay." Sophie quietly replied understanding what they meant.

"Don't worry. You can still go out but just not alone. There will always be someone with you. Whoever is available at that time." Seonghwa assured her at which she silently replied with an 'okay'

"Now, the second rule. This one is obvious as you know Rule one. You have to quit college since you can't go out." Wooyoung shrugged. Sophie immediately agreed to this rule.

"I don't have money for college. I was going to quit anyway." She answered.

"I'll tell the Rule number three. No phone. You can't carry a phone." Jongho stated.

"How do I even survive!?" She replied quickly and soon realized she was in the middle of some serious business.

"I-I'm sorry...but...seriously? No phone? How will I contact people? What will I do the whole day?" She asked the boys.

"One, who are you going to contact? Two, there will be so many things to do, you don't have to worry about it Sophie." Yunho replied as she fell silent.

"Look, I know I have no one left to contact but I can't lose Meghan and Aunt Maria. These two people are the only family members left and I need to talk to them!" Sophie spoke, her voice a little louder. She already had only one friend and no phone meant she'll have to let her go.

"Hey, don't worry too much about it. You can use the spare phone to call anyone you want." San smiled at her.

"Uh. Fine. Next rule?"

"Oh, Rule four. Well, this one's obvious too. You have to delete all your social network account and can't use social networking sites anymore." Jongho continued.

"Well...okay. I'm not interested in them anyway, and can't have a phone too so what's the point is having accounts." Sophie murmured to herself, making a mental note about the rules.

"Anymore rules?" She looked at Hongjoong.

"One last. Stay Loyal. As long as you are loyal to us, we will not let anyone hurt you." He replied. Sophie smirked.

"Obviously. We all have one single goal. Destroy Costras." She concluded. Yunho beamed widely along with everyone who were smiling.

"Alright, so you agree with all these rules, right?" Hongjoong asked at which she nodded.

"Good. Welcome to the family! You can move in anytime, let me know if you need any help in shifting your stuff. I'll send my men to help you." Hongjoong smiled as he held her hand, gently shaking it.

"No, I'm fine. I just have a bagful of clothes and few old albums and stuff, nothing much. I'll be done shifting by tomorrow." She smiled, finally everything was happening exactly as she wanted. She didn't care about the rules.

As long as she was safe and away from her cunning uncle and father, she felt happy.

After all, she had a family now.