Home;;

Sophie's pov:

"Gosh Soph! were you running all the way?? What happened?" Meghan quickly unlocked the car door, letting me in. I closed the window and was heavily panting.

"Let's go Megs....hurry up!" I said breathing heavily. I had sprinted all the way back, as if Seonghwa was just gonna come back and kill me.

"A-Alright!" she replied revving the engine and pressing the accelerator.

Once we were on our regular path, she finally asked me about everything. I told her that I and Yunho officially broke up because he was being an asshole. No way I was going to tell her about all the other things and the stuff his family was involved in.

She looked at me with pity and frowned.

"Aw, Sophie...it's okay! You'll be alright in no time... Let's get your mind off from this. Hmm... how about we watch movies tonight! We'll have fun okay? I'm staying at your place." She beamed.

I smiled at her. She was my mood booster... the only one I had beside me in all my ups and downs. The only friend.

As soon as we entered the house, Meghan slouched on the couch lazily, looking at me with every bit of cuteness she had.

"I'm hungryyy mooooommm" she dragged and started laughing. I had to smile at her cuteness and went to the kitchen.

I opened the fridge and the drawers only to realize I had nothing left to eat.
Damn, I literally have nothing to eat.

"Get changed Megs, you had left you extra pair of clothes in that usual drawer." I shouted from the kitchen.

This usually happened. Sometimes, our projects couldn't finish on time so we used to stay over at each other's place often. So we usually kept few of our clothes at each other's place in case of emergency.

I headed out to the hall, where she was still slouched on the couch.

"I'll go get something to eat real quick from the convenience store. You freshen up and choose what to watch tonight!" I said, grabbing my purse.

She nodded lazily getting up.

"Be back soon! It's pretty late...want me to tag along?"

"Nope. I'll be fine." I closed the door as I said this.

The shop was just a 10 minute walk from my place so it should be fine to go alone...right?

▪️▪️▪️

A/N:

Quick question...
Is the length of the chapters so far okay? Or are they too long?
(this one was way shorter than my usual ones)