Rise;;

Yunho's pov:

None of us spoke for a whole minute. Everyone just looked just as shocked and bewildered as much as I was. Hongjoong glanced at me, as if I had something to say but instead I just stared at Sophie in disbelief.

Is she stupid? Does she not know what she is saying?

A deer stepping in a lion's den on her own. And not just one lion- eight. Eight lions.

I gently shook my head as Sophie looked at me. She shot a small smile before she spoke again.

"What? Why isn't anyone saying anything?" She spoke again, casually scanning everyone's faces.
"What is your proposal?" Seonghwa replied at which she looked a bit confused.

"What?"

"What is your proposal? You said you have a proposal. What is it?" he repeated. She looked slightly surprised at this.

"Yeah. Right." She smiled.

Fake.

That's her fake smile.

"You heard my story now, right? So now you know how badly they want me, right? But I hate them. I fucking hate them. I'll do anything to avenge my mother. I'll help you by pretending to join their side and provide you all their secrets and plans. How about that?" she tilted her head as she smirked, waiting for us to speak.

"So basically you want to work for us as a spy." Hongjoong stated at which she instantly nodded.

"But not just a spy. I want to be a part of you." She replied, her voice firm and confident. Wooyoung's jaw dropped as he heard her.

"You want to live with us!? Are you crazy?" Mingi spoke as he shot her a confused glance at which she laughed.

"Mingi! Let's listen to her first." Seonghwa interrupted as he returned his gaze towards her, waiting for her to speak.

"Yes. I have no home now. If you don't take me in, I have no choice but to go die rather than seeking shelter from Costras." She answered.

"I get this hyung. I think we should first think about it and discuss." Jongho stated as every one of us agreed.

"We need to think about this first Sophie. We can't just take anyone-"

"I'm not just anyone. I'm important. It's up to you now." Sophie interrupted Hongjoong. He already looked irritated at this point.

"OK. Anything else you want to say?" Hongjoong calmly asked.

"I just want to let you know that I have no family left. And about my dad and uncle? I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL THEM ALL." She drooped her shoulders low as she she was hiding her tears. I wanted to go hug her but I couldn't.
Not in this situation.

Seonghwa nodded. "I know how you feel. Please stay here, we'll be back in 30 minutes. Meeting room everyone!" he added as he got up.

All of us scurried towards the meeting room.
An emergency meeting.

I glanced at Sophie who had her face buried in her palms. The last time I felt so sad was when I came to know about my father's death.
I knew what it felt like to lose your parent.

I know how you feel Sophie...I'll try to help you. But I don't trust anyone except my brothers. Not even you.

"Family first." I murmured to myself as I followed everyone.