Heat;;

Sophie's pov:

Jongho and Wooyoung must've taken care of your friends by now. Seonghwa's words rang in my head. I checked my phone.

5 missed calls from Meghan.

3 missed calls from Martin.

I quickly pressed the call back button. Meghan picked up almost shouting,
"Gosh where are you Soph!!?"

"Um...don't you think I should be the one asking you this? I thought I told you to wait for me outside the audi..." I spoke as I closed the main door behind me, searching for them hopelessly. I knew they were not here.

"Well... Two guys, they said you called us in library so we both are in the library now." She replied.

"And you both seriously went? Just like that? You knew I was inside the auditorium... How could I suddenly go to the library without you guys noticing me?" I questioned.

"Oh baby, first tell me, who called you? Are you okay? Did they do something? Who was itttttttt????" Megs bombarded me with questions; questions that I didn't have any answers to, or more like I didn't want to answer them.

"I'm okay. It was just an old friend of mine who wanted to prank me. Now tell me, how did you guys end up in the library anyway?"

"Oh. Hm...as I said, two guys suddenly came to us and said you didn't have time to call and tell so you told them to pass on this message that you were in the library..I did ask them that you didn't leave from the main door yet but they said you left from the backstage and it's urgent soooo..." she trailed off.

"And you believed them." I stated.

"Well, they were cute honestly...why wouldn't I haha" she laughed as I heard Martin's "Awh man! I'm cuter!!" in the background at which Megs just told him to shut up.

I face palmed at their foolishness and ended the call.

Welp, today sure was unbelievable and a rollercoaster of feels.

▪️▪️▪️

Third person pov:

"You did what? What the fuck Seonghwa!" Yunho growled, getting on his feet, abruptly pulling up Seonghwa from his chair, harshly grabbing his collar.

He was furious after knowing what Seonghwa did.

"Yunho! Back off!" Seonghwa replied, his hands gripping Yunho's wrist firmly.

"You both...shut the fuck up already!" Hongjoong intervened. He was the only one speaking except Yunho's and Seonghwa's quarrel. All the others were watching silently. They had nothing to do with this matter. Sophie was not related to them.

"Pathetic hyung! Pathetic" Yunho spat, his voice growing louder.

"You are pathetic Yunho. All this started because of you! You met her. You liked her. You brought her here. And you told her about everything. Don't even pretend whatever you did is FINE. I dare you to smash my face if you think I'm wrong." Seonghwa spoke, his voice deeper than Yunho's, echoing the hall.

Yunho clenched his fist, about to throw a blow at Seonghwa but he suddenly stopped. His hands wouldn't move.

"I know you will never hurt your brothers." Hongjoong spoke softly, folding his hands. A small smile formed on his face.

"That's right. No matter what, I've sworn to be by your side." Yunho frowned loosening the grip on Seonghwa's collar. He turned, his face hiding from the others.

"I-I'm sorry hyung. But I love her too much. I can't control my emotions anymore." He confessed, his voice suddenly soft and small.

"You don't love her Yunho. You just like her. It's mostly because she's the first girl you've gotten so close to." Seonghwa cleared, which was pretty much the fact. All of them, all eight of them had never interacted with any girl since their childhood, except the ones who they had business or family relation with, or the maids in the house.

It was obvious for him to have feelings for someone who he have been so close to.

"You're right. I'll just try to forget her. And I'm sorry, I shouldn't have told her about us." Yunho sighed. He realized his stupidity.

"We can't exactly blame you Yunho but you really shouldn't have after knowing about the truth behind her. Even though you say she's innocent, we can't take risks...you know that." Mingi finally spoke.

"I still can't believe how he is so chill after knowing about her. After knowing about who she is related to. Disgusting." Yeosang continued, his face expressionless.

Yunho was about to defend her again but fell silent. This was the only option he had.

▪️▪️▪️

A/N:

Hmmm... Baby Yunho is like a confused kid. What do you think? How do y'all feel about his character?