Choice;;

Third person pov:

Sophie froze at the sight of three tall men standing right in front of her, all of them wearing black masks and similar leather jackets.

"Miss! Stay back!" the man who accompanied her pulled out a gun and pointed towards the strangers. One of them who was the tallest started laughing in his deep voice as he saw Sophie quiver in fear.

"Don't worry. We won't take much of your time." He spoke, his voice pretty familiar. Sophie's eyes widened as she realized she had met him before. Actually, this was the third time meeting them.

"Y-you" she spoke but was soon cut off by the shorter male.

"We meet again Sophie... Man, boss was right. How did he even know we'll find her here?" he turned to his partner. "Well, that's our boss we're talking about Baekhyun." Kai replied as he pulled down his mask.

"You guys, step back before I shoot you all." The John, the one who was with Sophie adjusted his grip around the gun he was holding steadily.

"Hey hey, calm down man. We don't even have a weapon with us right now-" Baekhyun stopped midway when he saw Chanyeol pull out his gun which he was hiding for so long.

"-Chanyeol! Why are you like this!?" Baekhyun growled as Kai stepped forward, snatching the gun away from him.

"But-" "We're here to just talk! Boss will kick you out if you keep doing things on impulse!" Chanyeol frowned after getting scolded by his own partner. He was just too aggressive but was always in trouble because of his behavior.

"I can't fucking trust you now." Sophie spoke grabbing everyone's attention.

"No wait! We are really here to talk. Just give us a chance! Don't worry, he won't mess up" Kai hurriedly spoke.

Sophie fell silent for a moment. The last time she encountered them, they didn't hurt her. She slowly nodded, gesturing John that it was okay.

"Make it quick. I have somewhere to go." She almost ordered making Chanyeol roll his eyes. "Who do you think you are ordering around huh? Want me to slit that tongue of yours so that you'll never be able to speak again?" he growled at which Kai punched him pretty harshly in the stomach. He winced in pain, grabbing his stomach.

"Why the fuck do you keep messing up Loey!? Don't make me hit you too!" Baekhyun huffed out a sigh, shaking his head hopelessly and turned to Sophie who was already looking at him in horror. She was already scared but Chanyeol's threat made her even more terrified.

"O-okay. Wait, calm down Sophie. I'll just give you the message real quick and let you go. But hear me out first." Baekhyun convinced her.

"ok" she plainly replied, hardly audible to anyone.

"Our boss sent us here. He said he misses you and wants you to join our side. He even assured me that you are pretty smart and will choose the correct side in the end so he's waiting for you. Please think before making any rushed decisions. The boys you are planning to join, they are our boss' enemies. Ateez are out enemies. Choose wisely Sophie. You don't want to see you father and uncle sad, do you?" he finished, waiting for her to respond.

"I didn't know you all are working for that bastard." Sophie answered making everyone's jaw drop.

"What the fuck did she just say!?" Chanyeol sounded like he was about to rip her to pieces. "How dare you talk like that about the man who gave us life, you fucking bitch!? I'll kill you!"

"Chanyeol! We are not allowed to kill anyone! Stop it! She's our boss' daughter!" Kai stopped him just in time and looked at Sophie who was now smirking widely.
"As expected. Your boss is only good at raising monsters. He couldn't raise a daughter and he will never be able to." She picked up her bags and looked at the man who was still holding the gun, but looked confused.

"Let's go. It's getting pretty late now." She gestured as John nodded and picked up the bags.

"And yes. Tell your boss that he's against his daughter now. I have nothing else to say. I know whose side I need to be on and I'm on the right track. Now, if you may please excuse us." She walked towards them, as they immediately moved aside, totally shocked by how the situation turned. They had never expected this.

Kai grabbed Chanyeol's wrist harshly. "No. Let her go. We got our answer. She has already chosen. We just have to tell this to boss."

He silently spoke as they watched John and Sophie drive away.