Bullet;;

Sophie's pov:

I threw the phone on the couch and ran towards the main door, desperate to see Yunho. However, he didn't sound good which made me worry even more.

Heavily breathing and preparing my heart to listen to the bad news, I slowly opened the main door. A pale Yunho stood in front of me. His face was expressionless, with a hint of tiredness.

"What happene-" before I could even complete my sentence, he walked in, and rested his head on my shoulder.
He hugged me so tightly, as if I was going to run away if he didn't . I hugged him, gently patting his back.

This was the first time I saw him so vulnerable. He looked so helpless at the moment, and I wanted to know why but I decided to stay silent until he spoke first.

He sniffed, his head still on my shoulder.

"Felice is hurt Soph. They hurt him." He whispered, as if he was talking to himself. My eyes widened on hearing this. This was the last thing I wanted to happen.

"H-How? And where is he now?" I struggled to speak. I just knew something bad was going to happen and it finally did.

"They shot him. Thankfully, he dodged the bullet, but it went right through his shoulder. He's critical. But he's under medical care right now."

He lifted his head and looked at me. I could sense he was at the verge of crying. Before I knew, tears started rolling down my cheeks too. I was pretty close to Felice. I quickly thanked god that he was safe and under care.

"He'll be alright." I tried to assure him who just sighed upon hearing this.

"Which hospital is he in?"

"He's at my home. We don't go to public hospitals." He replied, which made me even more confused. Before I could to say something he continued,

"Those fuckers. They shot Felice. I tried to chase them, but they got away. Those fuckers got away Soph, and I couldn't do anything. Just wait till I hunt them down and-" he stopped midway and looked at me. Rage and hatred lingered in his teary eyes. He looked away immediately.

"I'm sorry. Felice is like my father. A part of my family." He plopped on the sofa, his hand firmly holding his forehead.

"I can understand Yunho. Everything will be fine, I promise." I said handing him a glass of water. I wanted to talk to him about so many things, but I decided not to. Not now at least. He was not in the mood to talk.

"But thank god, at least you're safe. I was worried. Now I feel good after seeing that you are fine." He smiled weakly.

"You too." I replied.

"I should get going then." He got up. I tried to stop him and told him to stay for the night but he rejected saying that he wanted to tell about this incident to his brothers.

"Okay, get some rest first and text me once you reach. Also, I want to see Felice." I demanded. He thought for a while, his brows furrowed.

"I'm sorry but I don't think you'll be able to meet him." He replied, nervousness in his voice.

I frowned. I just wanted to meet him face to face. "Why?"

"I-Its complicated. I'm sorry Soph. I'll leave now. Good Night." he pecked my forehead before he turned and left. I stood there still, staring at the closing door in confusion.

Why wasn't he allowing me to visit his house? I've been there only once. Do his brothers hate me?

▪️▪️▪️

Author's Corner:

Author: HOLY GLUCAMOLE LIKE DO YOU GUYS EVEN REST?

Seonghwa: *sighs* What now?

Yeosang: She's freaking out as usual. So annoying.

Author: WHY WOULDN'T I? YOU GUYS DROP THE COMEBACK NEWS SO SUDDENLY AS IF IT'S NOTHING? A C O M E B A C K????

Yunho: Oh Boy. Well to be honest, isn't it too early? I mean our Atinys are still suffering and still not over Wonderland...

Author: PFFT...WONDERLAND YOU SAY? I'M STILL NOT OVER GEONBAE GEONBAE AND YOU GUYS JUST-

Hongjoong: Well we love overworking so...

Author: THEN OVERWORK AS MUCH AS YOU WANT. BUT LET US ATINYS BREATHE FFS!

Mingi: Now that I think about it, don't we make them suffer wayyy too much?

Author: YES MY MAN MINGTIDDIES. YES.

San: *shaking his head* Atinys must be busy figuring out the recent concept then.

Jongho: What a busy fandom...

Author: A C O M E B A C K. ON 6TH JANUARY. AM I A JOKE TO YOU?

Wooyoung: Awww...there she goes again-

Author:  THE BEST WAY TO START A NEW YEAR THO 💙