Movie;;

Sophie's pov:

I was almost done putting on my liner when my phone buzzed.Yunho's name flashed on the screen and I immediately picked it up.

"Hello? Where are you?"

"Right outside you door." He answered. I quickly ran to the living room and opened the door.
He was dressed in casual light blue jeans and a white shirt with a jacket.

He looked at me and smiled. "You're looking nice as usual Soph"
"And so are you!" I smiled back. "So are you ready? Let's go!" he said and held out his hand.

"Just a minute" I ran back to my bedroom, grabbed my purse and keys and went back.

I was excited. We've been on many dates before but all of them were dinner or café dates. This was the first time we were going on a movie date.

▪️▪️▪️

"Hello Mr. Felice! How are you?" I asked sitting in the car. "I'm fine. How are you Sophie dear?" the old man turned back and gave a weak smile.

"I'm good too!" I smiled back. Even though he was Yunho's driver, it was rare to see him.

Whenever I asked about him, Yunho just said he was busy with some other work.
But isn't driving his work too? I left my thoughts alone as Yunho sat right next to me. He looked like he was in a good mood too.

▪️▪️▪️

Soon we were outside the theatre. Mr.Felice was going to wait in the parking lot for the whole time. I felt bad for him. It sure must be a boring job.

"So, which one are you willing to watch?" Yunho pointed at few movie titles on display.

"Hm...how about this one? Wait, I never asked you.... Are you okay with watching horror movies?" I looked at him with a smirk on my face. It'll be fun if he's scared of horror movies as I used to love them.

"O-Ofcourse not! They are actually funny...a-and... they are not real anyways." He stammered which made my smirk even wider. I was convinced by now that he was scared of horror.

"Well, if you say so... let's watch this then! I've been waiting for this to release for so long!" I pointed at a poster. Megs had already watched it just a few days ago. I knew it was a hit. He plainly looked at it and nodded.

"I'll go get popcorn and tickets. You wait here till then." He said and went away.

I looked at the mall. It had been a while since the last time I had been here. They even changed few things which looked odd now.

However, what felt even odder was that suffocating feeling. Even though I wasn't at the mansion, I felt suffocated.
But this one was different. I felt like I was under watch.

Someone was continuously watching me. I could feel someone's eyes on me. I immediately turned around and tried to find out but to no avail. There were many people around. I couldn't just pin point anyone.

My breathing started getting heavier. I felt like everyone was staring at me. I grabbed a support and found a bench to sit on.

Just what is wrong with me?

Slowly the foyer started getting deserted. People who were waiting for the next show went away. Only a few were around me.

I looked around to find Yunho. He still wasn't back. I sighed.

Just a while later in a distance, I saw a man dressed fully in black coming towards me. He had a black hat on and also wore a black mask. He was looking to his left and right every now and then while approaching.
He started slowly walking in my direction.

Just then someone tapped on my shoulder. I almost freaked out and turned around to see who it was. I left a sigh of relief when I saw Yunho, confusion all over his face.

"Why do you look so scared?" he asked with a concerned tone. I just shook my head and looked in front to point out the suspicious looking man.

However, the man was gone.

"Hm? Are you okay? You don't look good." Yunho asked once again.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Let's go now. I don't wanna miss the beginning." I smiled and held his hand.

▪️▪️▪️

A/N:

Welp, pretty short but shit's about to go down in next one :)