Dear;;

Yunho's pov:

"So what-" "Actually I-" Seonghwa and Sophie spoke together suddenly and stopped. She looked flustered as Seonghwa awkwardly looked away.

"You go first. What do you have to say?" Seonghwa said, letting Sophie speak.

"Uh...okay." She turned her gaze towards me, as if she was asking for permission. I smiled as warmly as I could as she looked back at Hongjoong, who was patiently waiting for her to speak.

"You guys probably won't believe me, but please trust me. Whatever I'm going to say is true and I don't have any intention to harm you." She started.

"We'll see about that. You are too weak to harm us anyway." Yeosang intervened, his voice firm and cold as usual. I frowned as Sophie looked at me again. I slightly nodded, gesturing her to keep talking.

▪️▪️▪️

Sophie's pov:

I was pretty much surprised.

Am I still alive?

I had escaped from my town just the day after my uncle..... Cruel uncle had visited. I had spent the whole night thinking about what had happened but finally after putting in a lot of thought and gathering all my courage- I escaped.

But I had no one. Nowhere to go. That's when I thought about it more. Made a plan...but this would only work if the brothers stayed calm and did not kill me on sight.

But here I am! Sitting right across the eight brothers! And surprisingly, I'm still alive.

I told them everything. Everything that happened since the day I left the city-
The phone call, my neighbor, my house, my... dead mom, her funeral and the interaction...the interaction with my uncle who I hate and never wish to meet again.

A look of sympathy and pity could be seen in their eyes. I had never seen them like this. Even Yeosang pretended to look unnerved but I could see sadness right through his eyes. I frowned.

No. No. No.

Sympathy is not what I want.

I want revenge.

▪️▪️▪️

Yunho's pov:

I glared at her for few seconds, trying to process everything she had just said.

Her mom is.... Dead? How the fuck is she so calm!?

Her eyes looked filled with just one emotion- anger. She had her mind made up.

"I'm...sorry. You had to go through so much. Must be difficult." San spoke suddenly, breaking the silence and the sad environment.

"No. I'm not here to just tell you my sad story." She replied, as if she had a speech prepared already.

"Then?" Yeosang asked, trying to look as stone hearted as he could, but I could literally feel his heart sobbing behind that fake, tough façade he usually puts up.

"I'm here because I need help and you guys are the only ones that can help me." She answered, her face looking dead serious as she observed everyone's expressions.

"And how can we help you?" Seonghwa asked arching one of his brows.

She stopped a few seconds before speaking, as if she was gathering courage. Finally she spoke,

"Take me in." 

▪️▪️▪️

A/N:

Random but -
I recently am on an sns break and while I was on it, I binged read Lookism (webtoon) and honestly, it's one of the best webtoons I've ever read 😭❤️
The plot, concept, characters, the development... Everything is just perfection 👌👌
If y'all know any more webtoons like Lookism, Noblesse, Girls of the wilds, Flow, etc. Please let me know 😭❤️
.
Also,
I LOVE JAY. MY PRECIOUS MAN.

ALSO, GOTTA PROTECT VASCO EVEN THO HE'S WAY STRONGER THAN ME

ALSO, GOTTA PROTECT VASCO EVEN THO HE'S WAY STRONGER THAN ME. MY CINNAMON ROLL. 😭😭😭

(yup ik he looks tough and he is really too strong but he literally is the most innocent uwu)