Confront;;

Sophie's pov:

I looked at him expectedly. He shrugged.

"It's... Well, you are someone who I am not supposed to talk to. We are... rivals Soph." he completed his sentence unwillingly, his words slow and heavy.

My heart stopped, everything was getting dizzy.

"W-what do you mean?" I struggled to speak, assuming that whatever he was going to say is something very new and shocking for me.

"I am not supposed to tell you...but all I can tell you is that you're related to Costras, which is not a good thing. And we can't ever meet... Never again. " He gulped.

"Costras? Who are they? And how can I be related to them in any way?? I haven't even heard that name before!" I asked, with my head even more confused.

He looked at me with a blank expression, as if he was trying to find something on my face. Anger slowly creeped on his face, which made me move an inch back. I instantly understood this was a sensitive topic for him.

"I told you what I am supposed to tell. Now just give my blade back and go! And don't ever come here again. Please Soph!" he exclaimed, half angrily and half begging.

"I want to know!!" I fought back but instead he just swiftly reached my pocket and grabbed the switchblade before my reflexes could stop him.

"I'm not leaving Yunho! I want to know how am I related to those...Costras or whatever you said.... I want to know.... Fuck!" before I could complete, he harshly grabbed my hand and pulled me up, pushing me through the lawn.

"Ouch!" I screamed as he pushed me harder.

"I'm sorry Soph, but I'll have to literally kick you out. It's for your own sake. Never ever comeback, please." He frowned, loosening the grip on my arm.

I gritted my teeth and turned around, walking towards the gate.

I glanced back once again to see him but he was gone.

Gone Forever.

I was lost in my thoughts as I was walking through the sidewalk towards the car where Meghan was waiting for me. I did get some answers and was now convinced why he acted that way but I yet had a lot more to find out.

Suddenly I felt a strong grip on my arm which turned me around to face him- Seonghwa, I immediately recognized.

He looked at me with those dead eyes...those same dead eyes I had seen a couple of weeks ago when I first met him. But today they were different. There was anger filled in them.

"What-" he didn't even let me finish my sentence. In an instant, I found myself pinned to the stone compound wall, Seonghwa's hands firmly grabbing my neck, slowly pushing further.

"L-Le..ave Ugh.. M..e" I tried to speak, constantly giving weak hits to his hand, attempting to loosen his grip on my neck.

"Why the fuck are you here!? You are one little brave Costra huh?" he smirked.

"N-no..yo-u're wrong. He..ar me out!" I was having difficulty in breathing now. His hand was strong and the grip was tight. I was struggling to remove his had but he didn't even budge, not even a bit.

His smirk vanished. He tilted his head and looked at me, directly staring into my eyes. He loosened to grip a little, letting me speak.

I coughed, tears running down my cheeks.

What the hell is this? Why me? Why is all this happening with me?

He was still staring at me, now his hands folded, waiting for me to explain.

I don't know how, but after a few seconds, I felt my cheeks burning... suddenly confidence and bravery dawned upon me and I started speaking as if I was never afraid of him-

"Look, I was just here to return Yunho his jacket and talk to him. I have no fucking idea about the stupid Costras or whoever the fuck you all are talking about. Just leave me the fuck alone." I finished speaking and realized that whatever I said came out super rude.

My heart was pounding in my chest. I was afraid of him and now I just answered him back, as if I didn't care.

What the hell Sophie? What are you doing? Do you want to get killed?
I said to myself and looked at him, patiently waiting for him to say something.

He stared at me for a while longer, confusion and shock plastered on his face.

"I see why Yunho liked you." He said suddenly making me even more confused and scared.

"But you see... You're still not welcome here Sophie."

He slowly inched closer, making me go all the way back and sticking to the wall.

He came closer, his hand slamming the wall, exactly beside my head, his face close enough that I could actually feel his breath on my lips.

I shut my eyes tightly, not knowing what will happen next.

Chills ran down my spine as I heard him whisper in a deep, low voice-

"You come back here again, and I'll make sure you're never seen."

I opened my eyes and saw him already walking in the direction of the mansion. I waited a while till he completely disappeared.

I left out a huge sigh of relief and ran towards where Meghan was waiting for me.

I just wanted to go home as soon as I can and never ever come back.