Why;;

Third Person pov:

"Tch. How the fuck do you always manage to create a mess Yunho?" Mingi said, totally annoyed. Yunho stayed silent, his head low avoiding any eye contact with the boys. Beside him, Wooyoung stayed silent as well trying to answer Mingi.

"W-We..." he started but was cut off by a furious San.

"Mingi asked Yunho. We'll get back to you later Wooyoung!" San replied leaning his tiny body against the wall. Wooyoung was surprised to see San so pissed off.

"Just what does he see in that stupid girl anyway? Tch. It's so annoying to even look at her and yet, somehow you get her involved." Yeosang said, his tone harsh and cold as usual.

"Yeosang! You don't know anything so just shut the fuck up!" Yunho replied, trying to stay calm. He didn't want the situation get any more messier than it already was.

"Wait till Seonghwa hyung comes." Yeosang spoke again, silently folding his hands.

"What happened? Why are you all here at this hour? Yeosang...you called me here right?" Seonghwa walked in their direction, half asleep. It was almost 4am but inspite of that, they had a sudden meeting arranged.

Yeosang looked at Yunho one last time. Yunho didn't even dare to look at Seonghwa at this point.

"So, your favorite, innocent puppy-like brother here Jeong Yunho has created a mess once again tonight-" Yeosang started off sarcastically before Mingi intervened.

"Ahem....let me tell this Yeosang, we don't want things to heat up here." Mingi flashed a glance at Yunho who looked at him apologetically.

"Tch. I was having fun...ugh. FINE." Yeosang looked away, totally disappointed. Seonghwa arched an eyebrow with suspicion.

"What is it? What did he do this time?" he asked impatiently.

"Well...How do I start-" Mingi trailed off, trying to find right words so that Seonghwa would be less pissed off at Yunho. Before he could continue, San spoke, his voice loud and annoyed.

"Yunho brought Sophie here and now she's in the guest room. Our guest room."

"Oh...WAIT.WHAT?" Seonghwa's eyes grew wide as he was wide awake by now. He looked at Yunho, wanting him to say this was a joke but he knew it wasn't.

"WHAT THE FUCK YUNHO? EXPLAIN. NOW." He ordered, anger raising in his blood every moment.

"And you know what makes it worst hyung? Wooyoung. Wooyoung was with him and helped him bring her here!" San complained, looking at Wooyoung who tried his best not to look at him.

"Wooyoung? My God...What the hell have you guys been doing? What happened exactly? GET TALKING BEFORE I GET EVEN MORE MAD." Seonghwa's voice was firm. He was shocked but angry. For him, Sophie was nothing but just a rival and now his rival was in his house.

Yunho left out a deep sigh. Wooyoung was squeezing his hand tight as it was shaking. They both knew how angry Seonghwa can get, and having San angered too this time was worse.

"Hyung. I'll explain. Just let Hongjoong hyung and Jongo come here." Yunho said softly.

"I SAID SPEAK. I'M NOT WAITING FOR ANYONE."

"Fine! Yes I brought Sophie here...because if I wouldn't have, she would've...." He fell silent. He did not want to say what horrible crime he had just witnessed. On top of that, happening that to someone he liked so much was even more painful.

"Would've what Yunho?" Mingi asked softly, noticing that Yunho was extremely uncomfortable.

"She was getting sexually harassed by a creep. Fuck, that asshole. I wanted to kill him! If it wasn't for Wooyoung, he would've been dead by now!" Yunho clenched his fist.