Turn;;

Sophie's pov:

Days passed faster than I thought. It was almost the end of semester, the time when all of us struggle with our portfolios, trying our best to complete them before the submission date and jurys. Pulling numerous all nighters, trying to cope up with the left over work, maintaining the quality of the portfolios as well.

But for me, it was harder. Harder because I was already late. Late because Yunho was in my life. And all the stuff I had gone through.

Everything had fallen apart for me since the beginning of the semester. Even though none of them- Nor Seonghwa, nor Yunho, nor any of the brothers had ever contacted me since the auditorium incident, I had been living with fear.

Fear that someday they'll return, unnecessarily dragging me into whatever they're involved in. Dragging me into their pathetic lives against my will.

I prayed everyday before leaving my apartment. Praying that I had nothing to do with them anymore. All I wanted was, to complete these stupid assignments and get back my reputation of an 'excellent student'.

Yes, that's my goal. My mom had worked her ass off overtime for so many years, gathering money to pay for my education. Architecture was costly and I very well knew the struggles my mom had gone through for me. I loved her more than my life and all I wanted was to see her smile... Her smile after my success.

But still, something never felt right. Even if that day was the end, it felt like a beginning.

Beginning of the End.