Them;;

-A few hours earlier-

Third person pov:

Chanyeol banged his fist on the wall, almost making Kai jump from his chair. Baekhyun sighed, still resting on his bed.

"Chanyeol, calm down" he said with a frown.

"How the fuck should I calm down Baek?? All this is happening because of her! You got injured because of her! And you're telling me to spare her?" Chanyeol growled and turned away. Kai looked at Baekhyun expectantly on which Baekhyun nodded.

"Yeolie, I know you just act tough. I know you don't want to hurt an innocent girl. Please." He said again trying to get up from the bed. The bullet wound was pretty much deep. He winced in pain.

"Careful Baek!" Kai supported him.

"See? You're giving him more trouble by not agreeing with him Loey!" Kai spoke. He was angrier now.

They had been convincing Chanyeol to forget the mission and warn Sophie that she was danger. That meant, they had to lie to their boss, which Chanyeol did not want to. However, all of them knew she was just an innocent girl. Moreover, no one of them knew why did the boss tell them to abduct her.

"Please Loey. Her life is on line. We will tell some excuse to the boss, but just save the girl for once." Baekhyun pleaded. He was pretty much a newbie in this business, but he had a soft heart.

"You literally almost got shot on your very second mission Baek, and that's because of that girl.... How will I ever forgi-"

"Just stop it already Loey. We know you want to help her too. Just go and warn her now. We'll be out of the damn city tomorrow morning and tell the boss we failed the mission." Kai had lost his temper by now. He stared at Chanyeol for a while and got up and left.

Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol who was now frowning.

"Alright, I'll do as you both say." He said with a deep sigh, and left.

▪️▪️▪️

-Present time-

Third person pov:

The street lights were unusually dim tonight, making it even more uncomfortable for Sophie to walk. She remembered all the past incidents and cursed herself for not allowing Meghan to tag along.

"Should've brought Megs with me. When was the convenience store so far away from my house anyway?" she shivered as a gust of cold wind blew.

There were just a couple of passer-bys now and then as it was pretty much late.

Suddenly, a car skidded to stop right in front of her. Sophie froze at the sight, recognizing it was the same car which stalked her few days ago.

A huge man got down from the car and started walking towards her. Chanyeol.

He had his mask on. Sophie turned and almost started running away when she felt someone grabbing her t shirt from behind.

She tried to scream, all in vain as no one was around her to listen to her screams.

"Shh...Stop screaming and just listen to me girl." Chanyeol spoke. She screamed louder, crying for help.

"Just shut the fuck up and listen Sophie. I'm not here to hurt you." He raised his voice.

After a while, when Sophie understood screaming won't help, she decided to stay silent and listen to the stalker, waiting for the right opportunity to run away.

She stopped screaming and pushing Chanyeol. Instead she turned and faced him, sweat and tears filling her face.

"Thank god you calmed down. I thought you will never stop shouting."

"Just hurry up and get back! We have to go quickly!" Kai shouted from the car.

"Ah! Yes, I will. Okay Miss Sophie Gardner." He began, trying to understand what she was thinking. Her expressions were blank, waiting for him to speak.

"I'm just here to tell you the truth. You are in danger. My boss wanted me to bring you to him which I'm not. I'll surely pay for that, but instead, I'm here, telling you to stay safe. Stay the fuck away from that boyfriend of yours, Yunho. Just stay away from all this mess and go back to your regular life from tomorrow. This is all, I'll go now." He turned to leave.

Sophie was still processing all that he just said.

Danger? Stay Away? Kidnap her? Boss? Why??

Questions flooded her brain once again. She wanted to ask the stalker why he warned her and saved her? Why was all this happening to her?

But she didn't stop him. She was done with everything. She waited there till she could no longer see the car's tail lamps.

"Fuck all this. I'll just go back to my regular routine from tomorrow. I don't want any answers."
She said to herself, totally annoyed and shaking.

▪️▪️▪️

A/N:

I'm sorry for the late update and sorry if the chapter is shitty and not upto your expectations.
I'm really depressed lately and feel like running away somewhere (a lot of things going on)
Anyways, thanks for reading 🙂