Power;;

Yunho's pov:

"Hyung? You too?" Jongho asked Seonghwa in pure shock as he noticed that even his hand was down. I waited for Seonghwa to answer.

"Yes. I don't want her to join us." Seonghwa replied confidently.

"What about you Jongho? Why don't you want her to be with us?" I asked.

"I don't trust her yet. Yes I know I was the one who said she looks like no threat but still, we can't take chances." He explained as Yeosang nodded in agreement.

"Me too. I think that too." Yeosang added at which I snorted. "We all know why you don't want her to join us Yeosang. You just simply hate her for no damn reason." I spoke at which he just rolled his eyes. "No. That is one reason but I really agree with Jongho." He answered.

"And what about you hyung? Why didn't you vote?" Hongjoong asked Seonghwa.

"Because I know she is innocent. I don't want her to get involved in this messy life of ours. It's not safe for her." Seonghwa replied. My jaw dropped after listening to his explanation.

Why did I never think of this?

"Ohhhh. Now that does make sense." San slowly lowered his hand. "I change my decision. We can't just involve an innocent girl who has no experience." He continued.

"She'll be a weakness for us if we ever encounter them." Jongho agreed.

"And I will not let her get hurt." Seonghwa concluded. Hongjoong glanced at me, Mingi and Wooyoung, waiting for us to speak.

"What about you guys? Still want her to be a part of us?" Hongjoong turned towards us. Seonghwa was staring at me which literally felt like he was boring holes through my forehead.

"Nope. I'm not changing my decision." Wooyoung declared. "Me too." I added.

"Me too. Let's take her in." Mingi replied to Hongjoong. "And why? Any specific reason? We know your reason Yunho." Hongjoong shot a small smile to me before he turned towards Mingi and Wooyoung.

"Because, remember what she said? Her uncle approached her and he'll probably come back for her. She has no escape, she won't be safe without us."

Wooyoung started. "Same reason. They'll have her and use her against us if we don't help her first." Mingi added at which Hongjoong nodded.

"And your reason Yunho?" he stared at me. I gulped. I just had one reason in mind.

"We can use her to get information." I answered with a small, proud smirk on my face. "If she was our enemies' weakness, then taking us by our side is the right decision." I completed as Mingi and Wooyoung agreed immediately.

"Umm... okay, for the last time I'm changing my decision. We should let her in." San spoke suddenly, a sheepish grin on his face as Yeosang face palmed himself at San's childish behavior.

"Just decide one thing Sannie!"

"Okay okay. Final decision. I want Sophie with us. I agree with Wooyoung. She'll safer with us." San concluded.

Hongjoong heaved a sigh, slightly tensed by the situation. He had a big decision to make and all the reasons were pretty much correct.

"Hyung. Let's hurry up and decide on one thing already. She's waiting downstairs." Jongho turned towards Seonghwa and Hongjoong.

"Okay. I thought about it. I think letting her stay with us is much better than letting her go and join Costras. Even if she doesn't join them because she hates them, they'll kill her. Moreover, she came to us first with many hopes. And she did say she wants revenge so, she'll help us in every way possible. Let's let her join us." Hongjoong finally declared at which I smiled. Seonghwa frowned and Yeosang rolled his eyes for the hundredth time today. Jongho pouted.

"But hyung....what if she betrays-"Jongho mentioned.

"And what if the Costras come to know she joined us and they hurt her?" Seonghwa continued.

"Okay I have a solution for this." Mingi added as everyone turned towards him with expectations.

"We will make rules for her." He smiled, beaming widely as Hongjoong instantly understood.

"I'm listening." He replied.

▪️▪️▪️

A/N:

Sorry if there are any mistakes in this chapter 😅😅
Please ignore them lol
Also, I'll probably double update or update quickly 👀