Go;;

Third Person pov:

"Excuse me sir. Miss Sophie is now conscious. You can visit her now if you want to." The doctor talked to Yunho as he was the first one the doctor bumped into.

"I was on my way to tell this to Mr. Hongjoong." He continued.

"Oh...alright. He must be in his room. But are you sure I can talk to her right now? Isn't it risky? Is she fine?" Yunho asked numerous questions making the doctor confused which one to answer first.

"She's not totally fine...let's say she's kinda confused and terrified. Maybe because she is not familiar with the place. But thankfully, she isn't traumatized to that extent." He replied.

"That extent? What do you mean by that? Is she going through a mental trauma?" Yunho was impatient. He wanted to see her as soon as possible but was afraid. Afraid of what will be her reaction.

"Mr. Yunho. I suggest you to go there and personally meet Miss Sophie. I can't describe this. But just be careful not to trigger her. Don't speak about the incident. She's hardly speaking anyway but I think it'll be better for her if someone who she is familiar with talks to her. I shall leave now. Need to inform Mr. Hongjoong." The doctor briefly bowed before walking away.

▪️▪️▪️

Yunho's pov:

I started walking towards the guest room, each step slow and heavy. I wanted to see her badly, but I was afraid she won't be pleased to see me. Even the doctor's words confused me more than they should. I stood in front of the solid timber door, holding the door knob in my hand.

Should I just leave? I thought of retreating.

I finally gathered all the strength I had to face her and went inside the room. The room looked unusually dull, the bright yellowish walls now looking just plainly pale and dull. It also smelled like medicine, which I hated.

Finally my eyes fell on a pale looking petite figure on the bed who was now staring at me. The nurse looked at me, waiting for me to say something.

"Leave us alone for a while." I ordered her at which she nodded and hurried off, closing the door behind her. I walked towards the bed Sophie was laying on.

She stared at me.

What is this? Anger? Fear? Sympathy? Just what are those emotions in her eyes?

I hesitated a bit before sitting down alongside her bed. She simply turned away her gaze, now staring at the wall blankly. I huffed out a sigh, knowing that talking to her was not at all going to be easy.

"How are you feeling now...Soph?" I asked her. She simply nodded. "Will you be able to talk? It's okay if you don't want to." I asked again, already getting up. She wasn't responding at all.

"I'll leave now. Please take care."

"S-Stay...Don't leave me again, please." Her voice was weak. As good as just a whisper. I turned back and looked at her. Remorse could be seen in her brown eyes.

"I won't ever leave you." I held her hand gently. She was cold. She looked at me, her eyes almost about to tear up.

"H-How did I end up here? This looks like your house." She asked quietly. I stayed silent.

Just what am I going to tell her? That I was following her? I saved her? Or I, once again nearly killed someone?

"First tell me what is the last thing you remember Soph?" I finally asked after thinking about it a while.

"I was at Megan's party...and...suddenly, my head started hurting...ugh..t-then-" she suddenly held her head tightly and started struggling, almost screaming.

"Ugh...why! I just can't remember!! My brain....It hurts so bad right now! All I remember is darkness Yunho...Just everything went pitch black. WHY!" Tears had started rolling down her cheeks. I figured this was stressing her out. I got up abruptly, wiping her tears. She was in so much pain, I just couldn't bear it.

"Calm down Sophie...You don't have to remember anything. You're safe now and that's what matters." I tried to calm her down as much as I could. She slowly sat up in her bed.

"I'm sorry Yunho. I want to remember what happened but I'm not able to. But how did I end up here?" She looked at me with doubtful eyes.

"I'll tell you some other day. For now...you need rest. And also, a very happy birthday to you dear." I bent over and hugged her softly. She wrapped her hands around my neck and whispered a "thank you" in my ear.

"Oh, and here. Your phone. I had switched it off because Meghan and your Mom was calling continuously. You should tell them you're okay but of course you can't tell them about me or my brothers and where you are, okay?" I handed her the phone. She nodded understandingly.

"Uh...Yunho!"

"Yes?"

"I want to go home." She spoke suddenly. I was surprised at this. I didn't want her to leave ever but I knew this was impossible. At least, the hyungs will never allow this.

"We'll send you home Soph, don't worry. Just recover soon and then you can leave." I replied, a visible frown on my face.

"Thank you so much for understanding. I'm just so scared of this place...This is the last place I want to be in." She looked away, not meeting my gaze.

"I know that." I tried to smile.

I smiled at her one last time before leaving.

"Take Care Soph. I'll be back soon."

▪️▪️▪️

Author's corner:

Author: Hey guys, how are ya'll?

Hongjoong: Wow, an Author's corner after ages huh? What's the occasion Author Kel?

Author: Why? Do I always need an occasion to do one?

Hongjoong: Not really, you're just someone who does things so randomly so... I'm not surprised.

Yeosang: *laughs silently* hehet

Author: FIRST OF ALL, WHO LET THIS ANNOYING KID IN?

Yeosang: Excuse me? We're the same age!

Author: Nah...I'm 5 days elder than you 😏😏

Yeosang: Jeez, that's why you look like an aunty.

Author: Hongjoong, if you don't tell him to-

Hongjoong: Okay, STOP IT YEO. SHE DOESN'T DESERVE SO MUCH OF YOUR ATTENTION.

Author: THAT'S IT. YOU BOTH ARE DEAD MEAT TODAY.

Jongho: *coming out of the cupboard after the author leaves chasing HJ and YS* 
Okay, I'll convey her message. Uhm...how do I start-

Yunho: *enters out of nowhere**clears throat* You'll need a professional anchor for that...leave it to me.

Jongho: what the-

Yunho: So, Author Kel just wants to thank y'all for supporting this book. She said this is her first time writing an action/thriller/suspense story so she's kind of doubtful if it's good and if y'all are enjoying it or not but she appreciates all those who always vote, comment and wait for the updates patiently. All her love to you guys!💖 And even take all my love!💞 *blushes*

Jongho: *crying* Hyung! you once again stole my chance to shine! I was going to say the same thing gaahhh.

Yunho: *imitating Seonghwa* Aww...don't cry baby, don't cry.