Drive;;

Sophie's pov:

"Are you even going to tell me where are we going? I'm so bored of driving now." Meghan sighed, her eyes fixated on the straight road.

I looked down at the jacket in my lap. I had carefully kept back the switchblade, making sure that Meghan didn't see it.

"Yunho's place, to return this stupid jacket because he blocked me and now I can't contact him at all." I said sternly. I was mad at everything that was happening. I promised myself that I was going to find out everything today.

I just needed all the answers.

"Why do you want to go back to him. Ugh, look at you. You're still a mess." She scolded. She was right. I did looked like a mess from all that crying. But I was determined. I just wanted to know why and I was going to find out today.

"Just this once Megs, I don't want to have anything that belongs to him with me." I looked out at the Church.

"Oh my, why....if I'm not wrong, didn't we come here last year for the church study??" Meghan spoke, suddenly excitement filled in her voice.

"Yes. Now take the next left turn, we're almost here." I pointed at the visible turn ahead.

"Woah, he sure lives pretty far away from the city huh."

"Okay, wait. Just stop here and stay in the car. I'll just go give him this and return back real quick." I said, making her stop midway.

The mansion was a bit ahead but I decided to go alone. She looked confused.

"You don't want me to see his house?" she pouted.

"Oh, Megs...uh...just stay, I'm sorry, but just stay here okay? I don't want his weird brothers to meet you." I said, making the dumbest excuse ever.

I had no choice. I could not talk to Yunho about the switchblade and incidents if she tagged along. I just had to go alone.

"Ugh, you just won't let me come, isn't it? Fine. I'll stay here. But just be quick and call me if anything happens okay?" she said, parking the car on the side of the road. I nodded and was soon walking towards the mansion.

▪️▪️▪️

The walk was short. I stood in front of the huge iron gates. One of the guards looked at me from behind the gate, expecting me to say something.

"Yes ma'am?" He asked, his eyebrows furrowing.

"I'm Yunho's girlfriend and I'm here to meet him." I said, my voice confident enough to make him open the gate.

"Master didn't tell me that someone is visiting." He said, stopping me from stepping in.

"I'm here to meet him. Call him if you want to. Just be quick. I'm busy." I replied, my voice little higher. I knew he wouldn't let me in easily.

"Oh, no no. I can't disturb him. I'm sorry, You can come in ma'am." He said hesitantly.

"Thank you." I bowed and walked straight into the lawn. Soon I was at the door, my hands were shaking as I rang the door bell.

"Woah, Seonghwa hyung, you're back earl- .....Sophie!?? Why are you here?" Yunho's jaw dropped as soon as he opened the door. He peeped outside and turned around, looking to his left and right, as if he was checking that no one was around.

He suddenly grabbed my hand and closed the door, almost pulling me behind to a small gazebo in the garden.

"What the hell Yunho, why did you pull me like that!"